April 2014 Blog Train: Working

133 posts / 0 new
Last post
April 2014 Blog Train: Working

The theme is "Earth Day." The blog train will go live on April 1, see here for more instructions.

Feel free to pin inspiration to our Pinterest board. If you'd like to be added to the board, please leave me a comment here.

If you'd like the glitter files, please email me at [email protected]

Yes!!! smiley my favorite won, I can't wait to see everyone's creations smiley

great colors!!!!!!

love it! smiley I need like a month off just to scrap with all the awesome stuff I've already collected, let alone have fun designing & participate in a blog train. smiley

Great colors, let see how this color palette is going to turn out..
can't wait to see you guys portions, I'm starting my own today!! smiley

I am in smiley

Finally finished my portion with lots of time in advance,
but I'm so behind with other stuff i need to have ready on time..
can't wait to see your guys portions...

"Earth Day"
• • •

Creations By: Samantha ♥

Very nice Samantha!

Thanks Patricia smiley

Wow Beautiful...and fast.

Thanks Donna.. yeah i had some spare time and i wanted to finish it fast so i can work on other stuff..

that's awesome Samantha! love it! smiley

Cool! I will get going on this one. Yeah! smiley

Meg- Thanks.. Glad you did smiley

This is a great theme and color palette. I'm in!

@Samantha: Great kit! this tree with a heart of hearts is awesome!

Guess I´ll use this palette for the designer challenge... I have a plan for that... *evil smile*

Thanks Lorien.. i love how my preview turned out, specially the tree of hearts.. thanks again!! smiley

very nice Samantha!

I really love this color combination, I'm so happy that this palette won smiley, I'm almost done with my portion!!

Thanks Jiovanna smiley
I really love the palette, they combine pretty well, I can't wait to see your & other designers portions!!

JUST BEAUTIFUL Samantha!!

Well, somehow I missed the poll, but the one I would have chosen won, so I'm okay with that. smiley I hope I have time to work on one this month. I may have to take some time off to regroup in real life! So much going on and I seem to spend all my time at the computer when my house needs some work! Do you really have to vacuum and dust???

However, I will probably get something done by the end of the month - maybe not as much as I usually do, but something anyway.

Love what you did, Samantha! Looks festive - and I especially like the heart of hearts. Very clever.

Thanks Laurrie smiley

Linda: Awww.. thank you so much, it does look festive, the color palette is great..

Well I must say that I really love this combination of colors!
Here is my contribution for the blog train!
Just like Samantha, I had to get it done now that I have the time,
so I can start working on new things, hope everyone likes it! smiley
"Earth Day"
★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★
Jiovanna

very nice Jiovanna! the colors combined very well.. smiley

I love the Earth Day colours -- it was my favourite, too! Also, I can't believe how fast you girls were in creating your beautiful designs -- I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone else will produce.

Nice kits Samantha and Jiovanna! I love the bright colors in this palette.

Here is mine, not sure if I am done yet playing... smiley

@Samantha: Thank you smiley I love how it turned out!

@Robyn: In my case If I have the time, I like to finish everything I can smiley so I don't have to worry later!

@Nadia: Thank you smiley I like the colors too!!

Robyn: Same as Jiovanna, i like to finish everything if i have the time that way i don't have to worry about it later or be in a hurry!

Nadia: Thanks smiley I love the colors too, they look so good together!!

Jiovanna: yes, we did a great job, lol smiley

Pages

Topic locked