April 2015 Blog Train - Comments

45 posts / 0 new
Last post
April 2015 Blog Train - Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until April 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

That's a really cute kit, Marisa! I just posted my contribution - and I got a bit excited when I saw that you put one of mine in your palette preview! smiley

Loving the contributions so far!! Thanks for all the hard work! smiley

Wow, there's some great-looking contributions to this month's blog train! Thanks to everyone for all their hard work. I appreciate every one of you!!!

So many fun parts! Thanks everyone. smiley

thanks so much everyone for all your hard work. all the contributions look amazing, as always. love the colors this month as well, what a great choice.

Wow ! The contributions to this month's blog train are wonderful. I love the " Reflections" theme. Thanks to all the talented designers. I appreciate all the time and energy you put into making the kits for us.

I must admit that when we first started this blog train, I wasn't very thrilled with the color scheme. I'm more of an earth tones person, and all the blues really didn't appeal to me. The theme also stumped me for a while. However, when I finally decided on a theme and got started, I discovered that the ideas just kept coming and I couldn't stop! I am really excited to see all the variations to this theme, and I think everyone did such a great job! I love all the kits, although Robyn's and Phyllis' kits really grab me. The colors really worked well together and have really attributed to some amazing kits!

I didn't participate in this blog train, but loved seeing everyone's work in using those colors. So varied in the interpretation of "reflections". Great job, everyone!

-Lisa

Thank you for the lovely kits, everyone!

Beautiful Blog Train, Ladies. Thank you!

Thank you, Kathryn!

So many pretty things! I can't wait to start downloading. Gotta catch up on the housework first. I seem to be neglecting that quite a bit lately. I'm starting to become a design junkie. LOL!

Holey Moley ... what a huge number of participants! Great stuffs, I will download on the weekend and who knows, maybe I'll get hit by a wave of inspiration and energy and finish what I started!!! smiley I really really like the palette... and well, GREAT WORK EVERYONE smiley smiley

Thank you all for your lovely work. It is amazing to see all the different interpretations of the theme and color scheme. Thanks for sharing your talents with us

What marvelous iridescent blues, aquas and emeralds. The luminous colors seem to glow - particularly when contrasted with bright yellows. All the designers have been so inventive in using these colors to maximum effect. Thanks to everyone!

I know exactly how you feel, Marcy! I can't believe how much I love designing, too!

So many great kits! Thanks for all those beautiful designs, pixelscrapper blogtrain participants smiley. I can't wait to download some of them, but it will have to wait a couple of days. The reflection theme and the colors seem to have hit the spot for designing!

Hieke, but I really had a difficult time with the palette. At first I just hated it and had decided not to participate. After thinking about it for a few weeks, I decided that it's better to take all challenges and design anyway. I'm happy that I did, because I like how my part turned out.

thanks so much to all designers smiley
a little thing oupssss I don't find the mini at antebellum
smiley love it smiley

These blog trains are getting better and better. Thank you so much to everyone who contributed. What a great community!

Humm I can see this freebie listed on the freebies page where its shows all my freebies. But here are two direct links that should help if you are still having trouble:

The download page for this freebie where you can click on the image to download the zip.
http://www.victorianpassage.com/2015/04/april_pixelscrapper_reflection.php

or

- The direct link to the zip

Hope that helps!

Wonderful designs done by all again this month! Thanks to everyone for sharing your talents!

I am so thankful for the work everyone puts into their designs. I'm also grateful that you all are so willing to share the fruits of your talents. I'm truly awed (and secretly a bit jealous) of the designs and creativity displayed.

** GOOGLE DRIVE LINKS **

For those of you who have had trouble with my Google Drive links - I'm so sorry, but they should be fixed now! Please let me know if you are still having problems.

LOVED the KITS

Thanks to all for the hard work . The interpretation of the theme was excellent!

thanks so much for the direct link smiley
& when I click, see all the freebies, the last kit is "antebellum eve" (beautiful hihi thanks)
nothing else new smiley

Many thanks to all for this beautiful blog train, I love the touch of yellow amongst all the shades of blue, this is so full of light smiley
I also like the diversity of interpretations!

@Leneveu - NP! Sounds like you may need to clear your browser's cache. I actually had to do the same with one of my browsers to see my new link on the freebies page after I posted it. My other browser I didn't need to do that. But browsers can be pesky like that. smiley

I did have my son double check on his computer since he doesn't visit my victorianpassage site [he doesn't like all things 19th century/victorian smiley ]and the new freebie was on the freebie list at the top. So Im pretty sure if you clear your cache you will see the new link appear. smiley

thank you everyone for all the lovely designs

such gorgeous contributions to this blog train - I think I actually just HAD to almost every kit
the color pallet was a great start - good choice (I was happy to see no pinks or purples LOL

thank you everyone for the fab kits

Pages