April 2015 Blog Train - Final List

53 posts / 0 new
Last post

I just love the bright colors!!

Dropbox Download

Here is my part. You can grab it on my blog HERE, or HERE at DigitalScrapbook.com for subscribers:)

I am hopping on here.
You can find mine Here
and Here

Ok...I was going to sit this one out, but I put together a Quick Page for you, suited for adding one to four photos plus journaling and a title. It's designed to leave as is, but also has ample space to add some embellishments from other designers of this BT. Have fun with it! You may pick it up below, or through my WordCritter Creative FB page. Either way, I hope you'll stop by and say HI!

Download here

Available now on my blog.. Enjoy!

Download my part HERE

My contribution this month, meager as it is:

Available on my blog HERE.

***Only post in this thread if you are posting a link to your part for the blog train.***

If you'd like to leave comments, questions, thanks, etc, please do so in the comments post.
If you are having trouble with a download, please let the designer know via the contact form or in the comments post.

DO NOT POST COMMENTS HERE

I'm genuinely sorry for being so late with this, but because of Easter break I was a little lost with time and I almost forgot! Anyways, here is my kit for this blog train, enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

Hi! I forgot to post my links here... here's my part, waiting on Dea's designs

I'm a little late, but following my contribution!

DOWNLOAD HERE

I'll be posting a late submission on the Freebies board... (had software issues & had to uninstall/reinstall PSP so I've been pretty busy trying to get stuff straightened out & restored)

[img][/img]

http://pixelscrapper-misc-files.s3.amazonaws.com/Zip%20Files%20to%20Upload/2015-04%20Blog%20Train/PSBT-APRIL%3D15%3DKarynConcannon_Reflections.zip

Thanks again to Marisa for hosting my work until the end of April, 2015. Also THANK YOU Robyn for guiding me through the preview process. My preview is not very well organized or "artsy" but I will work on that for next month. There are more things in my file then on the preview.

My portion is now up on my blog. I lost most of two weeks due to a migraine, so getting it uploaded and making this post before the 10th is a victory in my book.

It kept leading in an art-journal direction...of course, this didn't make itself known until I had a large stock of papers made for a much more normal/pocket scrapping sort of style. Luckily, everyone else had the same palette, so the other papers should work nicely with the other designers' kits... smiley

Visit my blog to download!

I made filler cards. I hope you can find some use with it. Download on my blog.

I added my part, it is a little late unfortunately! You can find it in the comment #16!

I'm trying to download these, but it says I not only have to sign in but have to use my points and be a paid subscriber? I thought it was a free kit during the month of April?

Rachelle, the link you clicked is for PS paid subscribers. PS designers would like to put the blog train contributions to the website so the subscribers would easily find them. If you are not a subscriber you can go to designers' blogs ( in this case to Marisa's blog here is the link) to download it free of charge. I guess Marisa forgot to edit her post to put the link to her blog smiley

I added mine, REALLY late (thanks, btw, for keeping the thread unlocked) at #40.
Sorry it isn't up to my usual par... I loved the theme and the palette this month, but life has been SO hectic. Hopefully I'll have time for more stuff for May's train... smiley

I'm late to the party but I'm here!!!!! Couldn't get a kit, my problem is too many different ideas for papers and nothing came together.... but I'll keep what I've done so far, maybe one day I'll get it together, in the meantime, a template for you, hoping it might come in handy with this blog train or something else, it's very clustered, feel free to move and/or delete layers you don't want to use. I do that all the time with templates.

Get it here on my blog

Here's the preview.

Pages

Topic locked