April 2016 Blog Train - Working

113 posts / 0 new
Last post

Thanks for the feedback. I hope to have a domain with hosting and such one day in the future but for now it's one of the many things i want to do in the future, haha. If I were to miss something, I'd be like you and just move on. I guess some people just aren't like that!

I just wanted to hear from others and make sure I wasn't the odd one out smiley

Np! Id be the same way if I didn't already have my own domain & host. And I have those ever growing lists too smiley

Well I have finished a pack of papers, pack of solid papers, a mask & currently working on elements & journal cards! Im pretty excited about this train! The colors really called me! smiley I might add more papers before its finished lol. And this is my first time trying a mask.

SO PRETTY! I love your style, Jessica.

Thanks Erin! smiley

Wonderful, Jessica!! I made a couple masks as well but every time I try to save them they get really jagged edges! They are perfectly fine in Photoshop but as saved .pngs are they not! I don't know what it causing it but it's not the first time it's happened to me. Love what you've done!

Wonderful kit Robin! I love the frames! Im always amazed at how different the kits can look even with the same palette just by using select combinations or using some colors more than the others! So fun! smiley

Thanks Kayl! I wonder what's happening to cause your jagged edges? That would be so frustrating!

Any ideas on phrases/words would be good for this kit? I have a handful of phrases/words but Id be happy to get some more input. I'm terribly weak in this department. So what would you all like to see on journal cards & for word art? smiley

Wow....Kayl and Jessica..... simply amazing work!
I should mail you guys a box of cookies smiley

Try using a thesaurus! I do it all the time smiley

Thank you for your encouraging comments.

Gorgeous papers and mask Jessica!

Thank you, Angela smiley

Love the mask and the papers Jessica... very nice!

Beautiful papers, Jessica!! And once again, Kayl, you are killing it! Awesome work!

Really love what everyone has done so far! I've been using the blog trains to practice making kits, since I've only recently started doing them and I tend to go overboard as a result. Here's what I have

I may put this one in as extras, since it's kinda different from the rest that I did:

Wonderful Arlene!

ok my mind went different with the wording In Full Bloom ...lol hope you like it

Deb - I think it's wonderful when someone has a unique interpretation!! I love unique because it stands out from the rest. smiley Your creations are beautiful!

Beautiful Debbie!

These last papers look fabulous Kayl!

Thank you Rene smiley
Thank you Liza

Life in full bloom could also refer to over 50s or retirement...

Love it, Debbie!

I keep telling myself I wont make anymore, but I convince myself, okay, just one more.. just one more.. and suddenly, here I am with four more. Whoops! smiley

I love all your papers Kayl!!

My paper pack is waiting for you on Dea's design

I'm still not great with elements, but I'll get there someday!

Not sure why my previews become grainy/pixely sometimes, but here is FULL RES

@Angela, Lize, Judy & Rena ~ Thank you!
@Kayl ~ Thesaurus - now why didn't I think of that?! smiley
@Arlene ~ Lovely! I esp love the papers!
@Debbie ~ How cute! Love your unique take on this!
@Andrea ~ Cute papers!
@Kayl ~ Love all the new papers & elements you made! Really cant wait to download Kayl!

Here's what I have been working on the past few days.

Kayl, please don't stop designing on our account! smiley I'm loving everything you're posting!!

And I adore everything everyone has posted. This may be my very favorite train (right after the mid-century Christmas one which nothing is going to top!) - the colors & the topic are fabulous.

Pages

Topic locked