April 2016 Blog Train - Working

113 posts / 0 new
Last post

Just a small mini-kit from me this month. Available on my blog April 1.

Awesome, Jennifer! Love it! This is a fantastic train smiley

It's cute, Phyllis! Love that rectangle frame!

Thank you, Kayl!

So pretty Phyllis! Those frames are fantastic! smiley

Your kits are wonderful! Great job!

Thank you, Jessica!

Love the softness of your papers, Pauline!

Hello there!
This is the first time I participate to the DigitalScrapbook.com Blog Train. I start with an alpha and some papers. Hope you like it.

very nice!

@Pauline ~ Very pretty papers!
@Josie ~ Lovely papers & alpha! And welcome to the blog train!

Kayl, I think your papers are some of the best I've seen....I can't wait to download them all...the whole kit...you are so generous to make so many kits...and that too, such lovely ones...thank you in advance.

This a very cute kit, Phyllis...

Jessica, this is a really pretty journal card set!

Yes, Josie, I really like your kit!

Lovely kit, Diane!

I must say, this month's colour palette is brilliant!!! I have been simply ogling all the kits up for preview...I can't decide which I like the most...all of them are too gorgeous, too pretty, too lovely, too ...I can't seem to find any other adjectives...Let me just say that I can't wait for April 1st!!!

I have too many comments up smiley and I'm sure the moderators will be annoyed smiley with having to 'moderate' my comments...put them all in one post... smiley
Well, let me finish by saying smiley smiley smiley to some of the most talented and generous designers in the scrapbooking world who tirelessly create some really fabulous kits each and every month and give so freely to others!

Thank you for your comments, Chitra! smiley

Thank you Chitra! smiley

Cute Liza!! I love that grass!

Pages

Topic locked