April 2017 Blog Train - Working

113 posts / 0 new
Last post

Alice in Wonderland! I love it! Do not worry about it if you are making doodles, in fact my kit will combine both watercolor and doodles!

what do you think?

Oh, Arlene, those papers are just gorgeous!!

Really looking forward to joining in with this train.......what a great palette and theme! Thanks for the ArtRage colour file Holly.....that is very useful. smiley

No worries, Anne--since I generally turn to AR when I'm making painty elements, I was already putting the palette together for myself, and it's only a couple of minutes' work to save a copy and upload it to the net. smiley I'm looking forward to seeing your work!

Alli, OH MY GOSH! I absolutely LOVE those elements, the clock, the shoes.....you rock!

Perfect! Thank you!! smiley

Here is my contribution:

Papers preview:

Full Kit preview:

Hope you like it!

Any suggestion about the preview? I don't know if it is ok or can be modified in any way... help will be appreciated!

Sonia, I think the kit and the previews look great! smiley Your kit is really similar to what I've been working on!! I've been making doodles, too!

Thank you Erin! I will wait for your kit, that surely will be awesome as usual! smiley

You just made my week girl!!!!!!!! Glad you like them!

this is awesome!!!!!!!! way to go and I like the preview!

Plain cardstock pack

I'm really not a rainbows kind of girl..I'm drawing such a blank on this other than those journal cards I made! Maybe I'll just try and make a few more cards and call it good. Everything you guys are doing so far looks great!! Way to go!

So far....

Thank you Alli and Lisel! You made my day smiley

For April this is what I came up with. Such a fun theme to work with, I kind of got carried away.

All your contributions look great! I'll see what I can come up smiley

This is what I came up with:

Phyllis, I LOVE your kit! The umbrella border is so cute, and the rain boots and umbrellas, and the papers, and the brads, and the journal cards.......so awesome! Can't wait for this!

They are so lovely. I cant wait till this month will be over!! I love the diversity. So beautiful. Great work you all!

Thank you, Lisel! I'm glad you like it.

I'm not sure I'm going to get time to create an elements kit for this month. I might have a small pack of a few things.... I will try! But...here are the papers that I've created! So, at least there is that!

I love all the kits and papers so far, great job ladies smiley

Here is my contribution
[img][/img]

Rachel, I love your papers! My favorite is that rainbow triangle paper!

Here's mine.
[img][/img]

Everything looks awesome!

Pages

Topic locked