April 2017 Blog Train - Working

113 posts / 0 new
Last post

I don't see your images either Kathryn smiley

I recommend Imgur for previews at least! I love it.

duh, I swear I saw it when I ul'ed.... Thank you, Kayl.

@Kathryn: Understandably so! I feel ya.

Thanks for Imgur, Kayl! Works well. smiley smiley

Thank you, Kayl, for letting me know that you couldn't see my pictures. They were showing up on my screen, so I assumed they were visible for everyone. Also, thank you for the tip about Imgur! Here are my pictures....

nooooow I can see them! Love the umbrellas!

That certainly looks like you could use a lot of text! I like it smiley and I'm glad you like imgur! smiley

Thanks, Kayl. I was pretty pleased with how they turned out smiley

Oh, very beautiful! I totally love the view from under the umbrella! So looking forward to this train.

Thank you for your comment, Kayl.:-o I was surprised how easy and fast-loading imgur was compared to other sites that I have tried to use including dropbox pro.... aw well.

Every once in awhile it goes down, it has its issues just like any other site. I love that I have control over the privacy of my albums and links are easy to get. It's super simple to use (in my opinion) and it's the most stable host I've used! I didn't like dropbox at all!

20 full alphas

Pauline, I love all the alpha choices! WOW!

Unique way to interpret the theme and totally works... LOVING it!!

Great job on this kit!!

Wonderful alphas!

Alli, I love your take on this theme...in fact, I can hear Julie Andrews singing by just looking at your preview!

Rose, I've thought the same thing! LOVE. IT.

Ok I went with the "emphasis on watercolor and fantasy" here esp to please my 6 year old. I hope you don't mind the many rainbows lol! March wasn't a great month so I think I felt I needed a few extra rainbows for April smiley

And I broke out the real watercolors for this one. So the unicorn and the large raindrop were done by hand. I hadn't played with watercolors in too long! I had a lot of fun doing this kit!

hi everybody, no i'm not lost, but very busy with family and daily work, so i didn't have a lot of time for pc and other nice things...but this month I would like to participate again.
As always all your works are so great, simply fantastic smiley

my part looks like this:

Pages

Topic locked