Aug 2017 Blog Train - Comments

29 posts / 0 new
Last post
Aug 2017 Blog Train - Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until August 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

Edited -

** Rachel Martin **, your link works, but the image isn't showing?

love what i see...thank you for all the good vibes Ladies smiley

I can't get my Woobox Fangate Tab to work. Has anyone else had trouble with theirs?

Photobucket made some weird change that I can not for the life of me figure out...

Thank you ladies for this beautiful blogtrain. I love the colors! smiley

For some reason, the link just takes me to this page instead of the blog train entries. Am I doing something wrong?

JoAnn, are you trying to get to this page, the final list for August?

Rachel, photobucket is no longer free for 3rd party hosting...
You should have gotten a lot of emails from them in june/july prompting you to upgrade... I know I did!
I now use Postimage.org it is free!

Yes Sunny. I was just clicking on the wrong thing. Thanks for pointing the way! And thanks for your contributions. They are always beautiful.

Update on WooBox - they sent me an e-mail and said that Facebook had a bug that affected all WooBox tabs. It seems to now be fixed. I'll try to get my kit uploaded/linked over this evening. Sorry for it being late.

Hi love all the kits thank u everyone.

What is WooBox? Never heard of it, though I don't do Facebook, so if it's related to that, that would explain why I never heard of it.

Rose, WooBox is an app that allows you to create/post special tabs on a Facebook page beyond Facebook's basic tabs.

Thank you everyone for your contributions to the blog train. Lovely as usual smiley

imgur.com is a quick and easy place to host photos as well for sharing here.

Wonderful contributions, everyone, as usual! Love the colors, Marisa! Robyn, welcome back! I missed you! Thank you all so much!

I love the spirit of this kit. Everyone has captured the essence of good vibes, from surfing to lively music and beyond. So much fun! Thanks to all the talented contributors.

As usual the blog train is FABULOUS!! Wonderful work Ladies! I am tickled to see so many people sharing their talent...while I am still struggling to get the hang of working in PhotoShop, I hope to eventually be creating and sharing as well...until then I will have to content myself with gobbling up all the wonderful goodness y'all share with us! Thank you so very much each and every one of you!

Oh I love this month's colours and theme!! Especially all the 60's/70's type elements!!! Another fun ride .. you ladies just keep outdoing yourselves each month smiley Thank you so much for the shares, they make up an outstanding & large collection, that's for sure. Thanks again to the people behind the scenes who organise this blog train every month .. it is very much appreciated! Hope everyone has a very happy and scrapping productive August smiley

smiley Thank you all so much for your wonderful gifts! smiley smiley

And then life got in the way. My kits are finally linked and live. #24 in the list. I hope you enjoy. The kit "happiness" was the most fun to make.

Many thanks to all of you for the good vibes!

Thank you to everyone for the wonderful kits. They make up a fantastic blog train.

I love the colors and designs. Such talented designers, thank you for the amazing things!

Thank you, Great Train!

Thank you to all who contributed to this months blog train. Such inspiration and beautiful work!!!

TYVM to all the designers who create this groovy BT, what an amount of memories. Love it.