August 2014 Blog Train: Ideas

41 posts / 0 new
Last post

Okay, I've uploaded the palettes again to Imgur and pasted the links for the large thumbnail under the "post to forums". Please let me know if they are visible now.

@Dawn: Your beautiful palettes are visible and I absolutely love the Down Mexico Way palette! I think it would work great for any theme smiley.

I also love the theme ideas "Festival" and "Summer Party" (or "Garden Party").
I was thinking about these colors for those themes:

I really love the carnival theme and the color palette.

These are the color palettes i have choosing,tho i don't know of any themes for each at this moment.May come back later and edit with a theme name.

I Scream,We Scream for Summer Icecream

A Moment In Time

Class In Session

Tropical Summer

Love these colors!

It sounds like many of us are thinking along the lines of carnival or party (birthday, festival, garden party), I think my top choice would be a party theme, whether a specific party or just a "let's party" and everyone pick what kind of party. I'm really loving the bright, vibrant palettes, but gosh which one…LOL…I really love so many of them; Sharon and Mersija have added some gorgeous ones!

@Dawn
Thanks for the comment about my palettes,i had a Happy Birthday one,however,it wouldn't download to my photo hosting site,i tried a few times and so i gave up on that palette.

Even tho i like the carnival idea,a birthday theme would be awesome and i believe those kits that we would make would be used more then any other,everyone has birthdays and therefor our contributions will come in handy.
I am ok with whatever everyone decides,i'm easy going like that.

Maybe this one:

with theme, I don't know, In the garden? Or What to wear?

Amara....even if your swatch doesn't get chosen I think I'm going to snag it anyway just because I LOVE the colors. Especially that aqua blue.

@Karry: Thanks smiley - I am going to do a kit with the colors too! I don't know why, but I am in a bright color mood lately smiley

I love the carnvial idea for the month of August. I am keeping my fingers crossed if the carnival theme has been picked..

Pages

Topic locked