August 2015 Blog Train - Final List

48 posts / 0 new
Last post

My very first attempt at designing! (and making zip files... and uploading to a file sharing program. And... well, I won't bother you with this smiley
Here is the preview:

Download here

you can find my part on my Blog

You can find my portions here! (Or click on image)

CU/PU

Available August 1, on my blog

I'm sorry, i was away for a day smiley

get it on my blog

My portion is HERE!

oh, no! smiley my blog's been infested with some bugs! can you help me get rid of them?
here's what you'll get as a thank you smiley

Here is a Tagger Sized Kit. Do hope you like. smiley
linked here

Here are mine. I ended up with 3 sets. All 3 are CU & PU!

Set 1 can be downloaded from my blog:

Set 2 can be found on my Facebook page

Set 3 is for my Newsletter subscribers. Follow this link to sign up, and you'll receive Set 3 after confirming your email.

NOTE: the zip files are pretty huge because I've included all of the PSD files. If you want a lighter download and don't need the PSD files, there's a link in my blog post that tells you how you can contact me (or send me a PM here at DigitalScrapbook.com with your email address in it, and I will be happy to send you a link to the "light" download).

Here is mine:

Find it HERE

Download on my blog , click here

Sorry this is so late, but the theme didn't jump out and grab me like others, so I went with a template. Hope someone will have some fun using it. Zip file includes the word art as a separate png.

Take care. Love and Blessings. MamaCoop
Download Link

I hope it is not too late for me to jump aboard! You can find Don't Bug Me on my blog.

Sorry, I'm again late. Here's my part. You can grab it from my site.

Ugh...better late than never (I hope...) Here is mine on my WordCritter Creative FB Page where I also have individual kit links. I hope you stop by and say hi!

Full bundle on Copy or Full bundle on Dropbox

Pages

Topic locked