August 2016 Blog Train - Comments

36 posts / 0 new
Last post
August 2016 Blog Train - Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until August 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

@Sally ~ Thank you for the early download of your papers! I love the colors you picked from this palette! smiley

@ Erin Crouch ~ Those journal cards are great! Looking forward to downloading the rest of your parts in a couple of days!

WOW, really impressed...You all knocked it out of the park! I, however, cannot relate to any of these cute kits, since the idea of camping makes me itch...LOL
Great jobs!

I loved this train. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I will, from next week, Master's student in History and have (almost) sure that more will not be able to continue with the trains. But as yet I produce another and hope you enjoy it. A big kiss.

Thank you to all the designers for their generous scrapkits. Love it!
Unfortunately I am unable to access Rene Blooms Blog Train post on her site. I have tried IE and Firefox. Has anyone else had this problem?

Awesome blog train this month! Thanks to everyone for some wonderful contributions! I have had some issues with mediafire links...anyone else? Any suggestions?

Erin Crouch - you CRACK me up! Thanks for my laugh for today! And for the great kit, too!

Thank you for the awesome kits from all the designers!!! smiley

One of the links from the kit from Amanda Bell is not working properly: the link for solids downloads the elements again.

Thanks again!!!

Thanks to all the designers. You are all so gracious to share your wonderful art with us!

Unfortunately, all of the mediafire links have come up with issues and so half the train I am unable to get. The nice thing about the theme is it can be anything outdoors..not just camping so what a great variety.

Amanda Bell- your solid papers link leads to an elements zip.

TY for all the wonderful creations!

Amazing creations from every one. THANK YOU very much.

Thanks to each & everyone whose kits I have downloaded...Marisa, Erin, Arlene, Mersija, Elizabeth, Diane, Jessica, Iaconagraphy, Sally, Phyllis, Brandi, Pauline, Rene, Tamara, Amy, Andene, Robin & Amanda.
Though I am not a great fan of camping, picnicking, trekking & the like, I do admire & love nature, especially the out of the way kind.
As an aside, I have never had any problems with 4shared or Mediafire downloads at any time whatsoever....though I have faced dud links from Box...Oh, well, anyway...once again my sincere thanks to all the uploaders of this month's blog train!

thank you to all the designers for the wonderful kits

LOL! Thank you, Deborah!

thank you very much to all designers for their great job smiley

Super fabulous blog train, ladies! Thank you so much! smiley

Thank you Chitra!!

Amanda bell your Solid paper link goes to elements. I wish the appbox downloads would work for me. If anyone has any help I would appreciate it!

Cindy Fine, do you have any link except appbox? I can never download those links. Thank yoU!

Everything is beautiful! Thank you so much for all your hard work. Cindy Fine, I am also not able to download from Box. Could you maybe provide a dropbox link?

LOVE this train! Thank you to all the designers- everything is fabulous! And fits well with my return from a 3-day camping trip!

So much creativity. THANKS so much for all the kits. WONDERFUL WORK

Hi. I have changed my links to google drive. Please stop by my blog again to download. If you have any more trouble please let me know. Thanks everyone!

Thanks, Cindy!

Thank you everyone great kits...Kathryn love the Geocache my family also does that

Thank you, Jennifer!

Everyone did a great job once again!! @Paddy I LOVE your template!! I just downloaded it, I hope I can do it justice!!

Beautiful blog train, everyone! Lots of different interpretations. Thank you!

great kits as always thank u all so much smiley

Erin Crouch: "I heart NOT Camping" is Terrific!

Thanks to everyone for this huge kit, it is perfectly enhancing the pages of my Alaska book.

I love to camp! S’mores and songs around a crackling campfire. A warm sleeping bag in a snug tent. Sighting new (to me) birds and wild plants. Thanks to all the talented artists who contribute so generously and keep my treasured memories alive.

Pages