August 2016 Blog Train - Working

65 posts / 0 new
Last post
August 2016 Blog Train - Working

August's theme is Back to Nature, suggestions for this include outdoor activities, camping, etc.

Please read the new guidelines before finishing your contribution.

Feel free to pin inspiration to our Pinterest board. If you'd like to be added to the board, please leave me a comment here (make sure you are following the board, or else I can't add you).

awesome!! i'm in!!

I will try to do something smiley!

I made some papers and I wanted to show them off. I also tried something new with these ombre papers. What do you think?

Erin, those papers are gorgeous!

Thanks, Rhonda!

I am in in this one, love the colors and theme

You were all over it Erin!! Nicely done! -Though I will say the green and red ombre style paper reminds me of christmas!

Well, my harddrive dropped and I have lost everything. smiley Hopefully I'll be back at it soon!

Hi I have made mine: 10 papers and 20 elements
uploaded to Dropbox

Hello! I made a Mini Kit:

Sonia! I really love the look of your kit! It's just perfect. The chicken wire is great!

These are all amazing!!!

My MIL is coming for 5 weeks July-Aug 31. My outdoor theme would probably be Friday the 13th related....just sayin'

Finished some elements! Next, some journal cards & word art!

Finished up the papers!

Wonderful job, ladies!

It's been a long time since I've been around, but I'm ready to dive right back into next month's blog train. smiley

Nice job so far, ladies!

I'm going to love this train! I hope I have time to get something made...

Okay, I've got some more to add! smiley

My goodness! The journal card with the Bob Ross trees! I'm in love, Erin!

Thanks, Kayl!

I just realized a typo on a wordart... I will fix the one that says "campfire smokeS follows me" Oops.

Wonderful contributions by everyone! Erin, I love your word art.

This is what I have done so far. I have another set of papers and hope to get elements made for them.

Another paper and some word art:

Still another paper and some leftover elements:

Phyllis, I love your kit! I really laughed out loud at the mosquito sign!! That is great!

@Phyllis OMG, I am dying in hysterics over "May the forest be with you."

I didn't think I'll have time, but I eventually made papers as usual- now everything is ready at Dea's designs

Nice work, ladies! I won't be participating myself, as the palette doesn't appeal to me personally, but there are some really nice things to collect!

Here is what I ended up with.

Links will go live August 1st.

@Erin ~ I love what you did! I esp love your journal cards!

@Kayl ~ Your clothes line is too cute!!

@Karen ~ Your kit looks so calming!

@Sonia ~ Very lovely! I esp love that burlap ribbon!

@Amanda ~ Looking forward to all these papers!

@Phyllis ~ Love all those woodsy elements! Perfect!

@Andrea ~ Great job!

@Robyn ~ I was having trouble with so many colors myself. So I narrowed it down to just the blues, greys, browns, greens and yellow. That seemed to click better with me and I could run with it . smiley

Jessica, I love your kit and the colors that you chose. I really love the enamelware pattern! That is so clever!

I like camping trips well enough, but my ultimate "Back to Nature" adventure was my time spent in the rain forest several years ago. Unforgettable!

Pages

Topic locked