August 2016 Blog Train - Working

65 posts / 0 new
Last post

@Di, where did you find the zebra ribbon? I actually need to create some for a kit I'm working on.

Diane, I love your kit. I love the ripped paper, the staples, the stitching and the tape! and that green paper is beautiful!!

Diane love your kit!

Thank you Erin! I love enamelware so I had to work it in somewhere hehe smiley

Thanks, Jessica and Erin. Those do-dads make it really scrappy, huh?

Holly -- I picked up the ribbons from Designer Resources by Christine (Mortimer) over at www.sugarhillco.com. Not sure if they're still available though. I think they were part of a retirement sale or might have been a newsletter freebie. Might have come from their last CU blog hop. I forget.

wohoooow, your parts are so amazing - thank you ladies

Lovely Andrea! The dragonflies are esp cute!

Only papers are finished so far; working on the rest today, but here's a sneak peek of my mini-kit, Walden Wood (it will be PU, S4H, S4O):

I have to make it all over since my computer crushed and lost my zips, so here goes again, already uploaded.

thank you so much Jessica

Here is the second part of my contribution:

Phyllis...I LOVE That! I can't wait to download!

Love all your kits, ladies!!! Great work!!
I'm looking for a mojo... Deadline is near and I make nothing for this blogtrain smiley

Beautiful kits ladies!

Can I just ask/plead/beg for someone to include outdoor nature activities (or maybe in the september get active train?) Ex. rafting, caving, rocking climbing?

I also wanted to add that the contributions so far for this train are making me so excited and happy! Love the theme and love the palette!

Really happy to work on this month's BT! smiley

@Amanda, the September palette would lend itself better to the bright colors common for ropes and headgear and life jackets, so I'm thinking probably in September for those. I need to shoot some proper climbing rope and carabiners for that, too, so the extra few weeks will help.

Holly, that would be awesome.

@Phyillis ~ Nice! Love all that fishing stuff. I have some photos of my boy's first time fishing that I can scrap with it.
@Liza ~ Cute esp the little critters!
@Elizabeth ~ Looks great! I really look forward to downloading your kit!

Thanks Jessica.

Kayl, thank you for the ACO file!

Thank you Jennifer and Jessica!

Thanks to our fearless leader, here is my first preview for PS blog train!!

Available on my blog as of August 1:
http://mooreblessingsdigitaldesign.wordpress.com

Hello Lori!
Have you uploaded your preview with a site like http://imgur.com

Yes, I started with Google drive, which works with other forums. That didn't work, do I used imgur. The imgur is what I used in the above post.

I also thought it might be my computer, so I have tried on my Mac, on two PCs (desk and laptop), and even my phone. I have to be doing sunbathing incorrectly... this should be so easy...

Pretty kit Lori! smiley

Nice Lori ~ love that tree bark!

My part for this month

Pages

Topic locked