Dec 2013: Poll

48 posts / 0 new
Last post

If the poll is so close maybe we can combine Whoville with Winter Wonderland....I think the colors will match very nice together.

It would look something like this (Winterwonderland in Whoville):

Or are this too many colors???

But now Ice Castle is also catching up.... smiley

It's hard to decide because they all look nice, I like the light and soft colors of Ice Castle.

Nadia, that's a great idea! I had a difficult time choosing between the two anyway.

Oh my goodness, now there is a three way tie!

What? Ice Castle? smiley I didn't expect that. Hmmm...wonder which way it's gonna go.

I really hope one of the bolder palettes wins! I would do it, but I'm not crazy about the pale colors - just too washed out for me. I really like Nadia's idea of combining the two bolder palettes since it includes pale colors for those who want to do that. But I guess we could do something cold and wintery with the ice castle colors. In fact, the more I think about it, it might not be too bad with the gold and silver to enhance it. The suspense is killing me!! smiley

Whoville and Winter Wonderland were close for me, but in the end I went with Winter Wonderland. smiley

I voted but I will be happy with any of the color groups. They are all lovely. However, I would rather have fewer colors that more and more choices for one kit--too confusing for me. LOL

Looks like some people have changed their minds, lol. This has been an interesting poll!

I really like all of them but I like the colors of Winter Wonderland the most.

I went for the purples too - Winter Wonderland for me!

Interesting, indeed! The vote has gone back and forth, first one, then the other, leading. I agree with several others - all the palettes are beautiful. I even went back and looked at ice castle in PSP and decided the colors aren't as pale as I first thought. Still, I'm rooting for Winter Wonderland. smiley

Twas a hard call between winter wonderland and ice castle

I also voted Ice Castle love the colors.

I choose Fireside Dreams. It is lovely!

Ice castle is my fave. smiley

Ice Castle gets my vote.

Pages

Topic locked