Dec 2015 Blog Train - Working

153 posts / 0 new
Last post

Diane, I love what you made !

Thank you, Trudette. And my merry elves thank you, too!

Me too. Every time I see the traffic light signals, I think of Christmas because to me, the red light and green light are the colors I associate with Christmas smiley Your kit is darling and I love the papers and elves. I really like the many different snow flakes, they can be used on any color or paper. They're very useful. Really, I like everything about the kit.

Thank you, Ronelle. It's not exactly what I had in mind when I started it, but I think it'll work.

I like how Marcela works...no opinions or doubts, no suggestions, nothing...she just checks out the colour palette and BAM!, she posts her contributions! Super quick, super talented ...and super generous! Looooove the metals!...& everything else...

Chitra,
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy my work!
You are always very affectionate with me !!!! smiley

Lovely things so far, ladies! I must say that I'm a red and green Christmas person, too. Can't wait to get started!

Holly, Marcela and Diane, I love what you have shown us. I'm soooo looking forward to this blog train.

Great work so far ladies! smiley

i just found a new job, so i will be very busy training and learning next months. But i will try to make something for christmas smiley Love it!
You ladies are amazing, i already know this train will be awesome smiley

Congratulations on the new job, Soro! smiley

I have always been a red and green Christmasy-type person too and I ADORE Diane's super cute kit. But I am also sooooo excited to see Holly and Marcela's fun papers papers with the Dec. color palette!! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! Wahoo!

I've made some papers for this. at some point soon I will also try to make some elements. I'm taking my inspiration from vintage wallpaper.

I'm looking forward to collecting this one, although I won't be participating myself - I really like what everyone has posted so far!!

Here is my contribution which will be available December 1st

The first thing I thought was brightness. So I looked for something that would help me create some papers in the style glitter. I found this tutorial here. Even thinking that there is still something pro effect I want, I am pleased with the outcome.
[img=640x640]PSDec2015_Tamara-Fernandes_Preview_pu copy by Tamara Fernandes, no Flickr[/img]

Here is mine. It is smaller but at least I got it done early this time. I did some word art and papers.

You're fast ladies! Your parts are too lovely.
Love your characters Sugarbutt, they are always too cute.

Thank you Liza. I love making characters lately. lol!

Here is what I cam up with so far.

Ooohhh, Robin, I love the stained glass!

Wow, Robin , I thought I'd seen it all !
Awesome kit , especially the stained glass !

Everything looks beautiful... but I'm having a hard time getting inspiration for this one. I'm not sure if I want to go with a traditional Christmas look or if I want to do the mid-century vibe. I really REALLY love mid-century designs and I've looked at a ton of great Christmas patterns and designs... I just feel like I need a specific inspiration. I've played with the colors a bit and I'm just not feeling them! I hope I can pull something together.

Thank you Kathryn and Trudette for your kind words.

I've been struggling with the color choices, but I'm starting to get some inspiration. I think I'm going to have 2 mini kits to offer you for December. This first one is in the traditional Christmas colors. The second one will probably be more of a Mid-Century Christmas theme and use more of the blues from the palette. I only have a preview of the traditional colors so far.

I still hope to add a few more elements and some journal cards. Let me know what you think!!

Erin , I totally love what you made , can't wait to see the rest !

Thanks, Trudette!

I actually got a few hours of drawing in today, so I've got a few elements to go with the papers. (Still drew them in Illustrator, as moving points is a little easier than redrawing lines over and over.) Not many new papers, but I already had a few done, so no worries there.

Pages

Topic locked