Dec 2016 Blog Train - Ideas

23 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dec 2016 Blog Train - Ideas

Any thoughts for the December blog train? Leave them below!

I'm quite keen on the At the Table idea we had for November, which seems to be losing at the moment. Is anyone interested in carrying that over for December? I might change the palette a bit, to be more holiday/winter feeling?

Something like this?

beautiful colors...sounds good to me!

Love the colors!

I'm all for it! I like this palette a lot better for this theme smiley

Yes, please, Marisa - this deeper, richer palette is just gorgeous! I think it'll be good for lots of 'tables', too -- Christmas tables, Elegant birthday tables, and so on. No need for a poll this time, just straight into inspiration and designing!

YES. I love it.

Yay! I absolutely love the "At the table" theme!!! smiley

I also love Marisa's suggested palette, but I do actually miss the greenish teal tone from the previous poll palette which I loved and a coppery tone.
So I've tried to include those tones into Marisa's palette and only slightly altered some of the colors already in there until I ended op with the following palette suggestion:

What do you all think?

Yeah! I just got locked out of the other thread, so I'll write here that I voted for the Enchanted Autumn, mainly because I like the tweaks you did for the Dec palette just a bit more than the first palette.

@Sharon-Dewi: I need my purples and pinks back. smiley

@Marisa: Haha I know what you mean. I'm a big pink and purple fan too! smiley

I was afraid that the palette would become too broad, but maybe we could keep them AND add at least the teal tones and maybe a copper (with possibly a more saturated blue)? I know I'm asking a lot haha! smiley

Personally, I like both...but I lean more towards Sharon's palette (because I'm not a pink/purple fan typically) So, I'd love to see a palette with Sharon's suggestions. smiley

EDIT: For some reason, when I wrote this first response, I thought that Marisa's palette was lacking a red. I looked again and saw the red, so my vote is for Marisa's.

I do prefer Marisa's color palette proposal!

I like both palettes but for some reason I am drawn to Sharon's (and I love the pink and purple colors). smiley

I like the purple color also Marisa's palette just seems brighter and happier to me, but I do like the teal color also

I think prefer Marisa's palette. The colors seem richer to me.

Personally, I prefer Marisa's palette with its lovely jewel tones, and agree with Kathryn that the colours seem richer. Sharon-Dewi's palette feels more 'generic' to me, and the colours are quite muted. Marisa's just glow!

If we do go with Marisa's palette, I can already see myself doing a Christmas-themed kit - which I've never done before!

I also prefer Marisa's palette for it's rich colors & wintry feeling.

I prefer Marisa's palette, no offense...lol

I prefer Marissa's colors. Perfect for a Chanukah theme!

I'll leave this open a little longer in case we have any more ideas, otherwise we'll go with the palette/theme I posted first.

I like Marisa's palette, and I'm guessing the theme is "At the Table" as well? Like dinner party or whatever? I hope so! Because I LOVE that idea, and I've already got my brain thinking of pictures and ideas for scrapping that! It sounds awesome to me!

I'm on a designing roll at the moment (not getting much sleep!) and have all sorts of ideas for November and December, as well as my ongoing Floral Fantasy Mega Bundle that I'm making at the moment... why aren't there more than 24 hours in a day?

Topic locked