Dec 2016 Blog Train - Working

120 posts / 0 new
Last post

Re-posting all previews towards the end of the thread!

Robin, did you know your previews aren't showing any more? smiley

EDIT: Never mind, I can see them again!

Exactly, Holly, you can always find a way to give constructive criticism in a nice way.

Diane, your kit is SO PRETTY!! I usually don't like glitter, but yours is perfect!

Robyn, those song flairs are so stinkin' CUTE!! And I like the textured gradients papers, too!

This is going to be a terrific blog train! Every time I stop in here, there are new and wonderful things to look at.

Robyn -- I know what you mean about glitter. I like glitter sprinkled, not poured smiley

I was ALMOST done with my December Blog Hop contribution, but I took a look at this string of conversations and realized that perhaps I am the only one that is making a kit that has more to do with COOKING dinner and gatherings at the table, than a Christmas Theme. So, I'll throw in a couple of Christmas themed items to make myself "feel" somewhat better about my kit. LOL! I love everyone's work so far........

I'm not doing Christmas OR cooking, Sunny! I'm doing Chanukah, since that is what is at MY table in December! smiley

@Sunny - the theme is "At The Table," not necessarily Christmas, so don't feel pressured. There's a wide variety of people at Pixelscrapper from all over the world and not everyone celebrates December or the holidays the same. The awesomeness of the Blog Trains is you get unique pieces from everyone. smiley

I got a new "toy" for, well, probably the next three birthdays, anniversaries, and Chanukahs... It is a Surface Book, so I have been spending time trying out all the neat drawing and painting capabilities. Here is my preview for December!
[img=600x600][/img]

Laurel, what a wonderful thing, to have that new laptop! Looks like you are showing it who's boss, with your great designs!

Gorgeous, Erin -- as always!

Aww thank you, Sunny!

Erin, your kit is beautiful.

Thanks, Diane. I feel like I need more kitchen-y looking elements, but I'm just not into making elements. I might add some more baking/kitchen word art

Whatever you add will be beautiful, Erin! I always love what you do. smiley

To Everyone: This is shaping up to be a stunning blog train -- all of you are making such beautiful things!

In one way, I'm looking forward to December; in an another way, not so much, because I still have so much to do! (Self-inflicted, I know, because I always go overboard when I love a palette as much as I love this one!) smiley

These all look so lovely!

Thanks, Robyn! smiley

Oh Phyllis, I LOVE those plates, they are beautiful!

Half of the month is still left and there are already so many great contributions. Thank you!
This is going to be my part and this time there are even some elements, yeah! smiley

Oh, wow, Claudia! Your kit looks amazing! I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Beautiful, Claudia! Very elegant!

Claudia, I absolutely LOVE your kit!

Taking a mini break from designing today, instead I'm working on a new-format credits file, with lots of info already added so that it'll be easier to type up the credits for new kits.

Pages

Topic locked