Dec 2020 Blog Train - Final List

29 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dec 2020 Blog Train - Final List

If you'd like to leave comments, questions, thanks, etc, please do so in this post.

Please post the following in this thread:

1. Preview Image
  2. Link to your blog or direct link to the freebie if you don't have a blog.

Your part of the blog train does not need to be live until December 1.

Please note that if you are having problems with one of the links, please contact that designer directly. I have no control over their portions. Remember to be polite because they've worked hard to make something wonderful, for free. :)

Also, if you're claiming a spot for later, when you're ready to post your part, please post it at the end of the list so people can find it easily. I'll delete your reserve comment.

***Only post in this thread if you are posting a link to your part for the blog train.***

On my blog:

On Facebook?

My kit here in my blog ...1 Décember : http://lady22.eklablog.com/

Download from my blog...

Image linked to the download here at PS, those that are not subscriber's can get it HERE.

Download on my blog December 1.

Here is the LINK on my BLOG! I hope that you enjoy! (It will be live at 1am on December 1)
smiley https://krisandlarry.com/2020/12/01/december-2020-blog-hop-pixelscrapper-christmas-time-kit-digital-scrapbooking/

available on my blog on December 1st:

Download at my blog, Scraps of Sunshine

On my Facebook:

The word art wreath, which didn't make it into the preview, is also available as a layered psd on Commons for those who'd like to make it their own colors.

Will be at Bible Journal Love Blog December 1.

DOWNLOAD from my blog December 1

You can pick up my part at my blog by clicking HERE. smiley

And now for something completely different, a much-needed break from all the stress and drama of 2020....presenting "Tropical Yoga Retreat"! Click an image to be taken to my blog.

I have a mini kit for you:

You can find it on Facebook from the 1st of December

My portion will be found on my Facebook page on the 1st of December.

My part on my blog

Download this Personal use freebie kit called, "Noel" on my blog, "Multimedia Crafts Digital" on December 1.

Here is my part: Blog or COMMONS Will be available on December 1st.

I decided to see off 2020 with the slogan that befits it: Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish.
My kit is available now by clicking here.

Available on my blog now. Happy downloading! smiley

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT MY BLOG RUNS ON TOKYO TIME

You can download all portions on my blog, HERE

Here is my contribution for this blog train.

Link for the solid papers here.

Link for the embossed papers 1 and 2 here.

Link for the embossed papers 3 and 4 here.

Link for the first set of papers with pattern here.

Link for the second set of papers with pattern here.

Link for the third set of papers with pattern here.

Link for the last set of papers with pattern here.

Because of the size of the element kit, download the first part here, the second part here und the third part here.

And here you can find the last part of the elements.

Please note a French speaking member brought to my attention that I mispelled the word Noel in the elements pack- the 2 dots should be above the letter e, not the letter o.

I've uploaded the corrected file to the commons and you can download the corrected file directly here:
https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/anne-maclellan/designs/noel-snoel-gold-glitter-word-art-graphic-christmas-xmas

I've corrected the file within the zipped kit files both on the commons & my other link.
These zip files have been updated.

LINK

Thanks all for your hard work! Thanks too for your patience.

Happy Holidays to all! smiley

Here is my contribution to this month's blog train:

If you are a DigitalScrapbook.com subscriber you can download this kit here, otherwise you'll also be able to find it at my FB-page.

Enjoy! smiley

Topic locked