Feb 2015 Blog Train: Comments

54 posts / 0 new
Last post
Feb 2015 Blog Train: Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until February 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

Thank you all for the wonderful blog train! smiley

Thank you for all your time and talent.

I think this has been the best DigitalScrapbook.com blog train ever! And all the new-to-me designers, so many fantastic products. Thank you so much for your generosity, it is almost too much. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I smiley all the kits in this train; and I'm glad to have been able to contribute to it as well. Great work ALL!

@Steph Kimens: You're most welcome; it makes my heart happy to give to others and it's even more wonderful to know that our freebies are so well received and appreciated. smiley

I really enjoyed being a part of this month's blog train. I just wanted to say a quick THANK YOU to all the designers for sharing your time and talent. And of course, THANKS EVER SO MUCH to Marisa and the DigitalScrapbook.com crew for making the blog train so accessible to new designers.

A big thank you to all the designers!

smiley Thank you all for sharing your wonderful work!! smiley
I love the feb. blogtrain!!

smiley Thank You Thank You Thank You!! smiley

These kits are amazing thats to everyone great job!!!

In the beginning I didn't have a huge fondness for the color palette, but as time went on I warmed to it. Now seeing all the wonderful designs from everyone, I like it even more. Great train, ladies! I just love all different styles that come out in these trains.

Thank you to everyone for the gorgeous kits! I'm very much looking forward to doing something or other with them (I do paper scrapping but create things for it with digital kits).

@Dela McElroy - your kit looks gorgeous but I'm unable to download it because the links go to what appears to be your Box account (the page is titled "Customer Log in | Box" & the page that opens says "welcome back, please log in") rather than to either the papers or the elements. smiley

BTW - is this the right place to let Dela know there's an issue or should I post it in the Final Train thread (the one that says no commenting & I do *try* to follow rules & regs!)?

I love this train, and I especially love it when designers "think outside the box" and give us different things such as styles and templates. A huge THANK YOU to everyone!

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Had so much fun looking at all the kits and participating in this months blog train! Cant wait to post in next months!

Sarah, if there's a problem, I usually use the designer's contact form, which sends them an email. To do this, click on their name in the box to the left of their blog train part. When their profile comes up, click on the Contact link (it's just under the profile picture). Type your subject and message in the boxes, then click on Send Message. I just think it's more efficient to do it this way - they may not read the comments thread, but they will read their emails!

Thanks, Robyn. I've seen people posting in the Train thread but wasn't sure what to do. And a big DUH because I should have thought of that myself (I blame being nervous about the Super Bowl - I find them so much more relaxing when my team isn't in it!).

Wow just wow. You ladies outdid yourself. These kits and spectacular. I'll be days unzipping. Thank you so much.

It's beautiful. I really love all the wonderful work you have put into it. Thank you so much for sharing you items, it means so much to me, all of us... I'm sure.

An amazing variety of kits, all high quality and unique. Thank you to all the generous designers.

Thank you to all the generous and talented designers!

Ooh @Robyn, templates, what a great idea. I love making those and you gave me a great idea for the March Blog Train!

I am so humbled, and feel like blog trains not only fill other people's buckets (see Marisa's blog post here) but gosh, my bucket is overflowing (as is my HDD but that's another thing!!!! smiley )

I'm not a {real} designer, I'm pretty new here, but I never felt out of place here, and I love that. I wanted to make a kit to see what it was like, having been bitten by the bug with a previous blog train I participated in (at the same time more or less) and I felt so welcome here.
I am blown away by the talent, I've not unzipped everything I downloaded yesterday (other RL stuff got in the way smiley ) but I can't wait to look through and have a bit of time to make pages! What I adore about this blog train is the wide gamut of styles and imagination!

And thank you to the downloaders too, I've gotten lovely comments on my blog, which means people don't only download but they take the time to say thanks, and just a simple thanks adds so much to a bucket smiley

So thank you everyone!!!!! *blows kisses*

Same here.....when I logged into my Box account it said the files were deleted or I did not have authorization to view them.

I left a message. Should be resolved soon.

Thank You Ladies for all your awesome designs and hard work, Love the train ,its awesome!!!
Could Someone teach Dela, how to put up links properly so we can get her contribution, Please Both of your links take me to a Box.com log in -- not a download file! Can you help?? I contacted her on her blog, and the final list I messaged her,Hoping for some results in this thread
Thank You Ladies Another Awesome Blog Train made by you all
hugs,AB

This is such an amazing blog train!! All of the kits are just wonderful!! The designers have truly done an amazing job with all their wonderful contributions. Thank you to all for sharing all your amazing kits and hard work!!!

Thank you all ladies for sharing your amazing talents smiley
This was my first blogtrain with pixelscrapper, and i really enjoyed it!
Special Thanks to Marisa for making it all possible smiley

I also wanted to stop by and give a big THANK YOU to all the designers - I am overwhelmed with the greatness that I see before me. smiley

I've downloaded everything I can thus far & I am excited to start sifting through it and seeing what I can create from all these goodies.

Thank you all for these amazing kits... x smiley

Why, why, why do people - even experienced site users and designers - continue to post comments in the final list? Marisa asks that all comments be posted right here, in this thread - and the moderators repeat this request throughout the final list... So why is it so difficult for people to do this??? WHY?

You all are so darn amazing, I can hardly keep up downloading much less organizing these treasures!! What a wonderful, wonderful collection! Thank you so much!

Legitimate question. Ranks right up there with how come people can't use the correct usage of the words their, there and they're! Or spell anything correctly. But, I've learned that I can't control what people do or how they do it, I can only control my thoughts and responses. So I guess I'll reply with something someone told me once, a loooong time ago that made me think differently:

well.....If every one was so perfect and followed the rules we wouldn't have needed our merciful, loving, and very forgiving savior, Jesus.

THANK YOU so very much to all of the wickedly talented designers! You're so gifted and sharing your work is so meaningful to those of us who appreciate all that you do. smiley

Another wonderful blog train ladies. There is so much talent in these trains and it is always a pleasure to share with such appreciative scrappers. Also a BIG THANK YOU to Pixel Scraper for hosting these trains.

WOW.... new participants... pro work ! Thanks to all the wonderful kits... Great interpretation of the "RUSTIC CHARM " theme!
[img][/img]

Pages