Feb 2016 Blog Train - Ideas

53 posts / 0 new
Last post

Holly, I love love love love love your proposed palette in post #25. I saved it, because even if it's not the February palette, I definitely want to do something with it! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

It's just an aggregation of what people have said they liked out of the palettes posted already, Robyn. Glad you like it that much, though! It really is gorgeous, and I've got things I'm extracting that just about match it WITHOUT having to change colors! (Look in the December thread at the wreath I just posted showing off the extractions...don't the red bits just go perfectly with this already?)

Got the idea from Robyn..I will also save this palette for future use..it's really a great color choice..

I agree. If colors are added then we need a nut and/or caramel golden brown.

Yum! I think everyone will be drooling on their computers while working on this.

now i want chocolate smiley Looking good holly!

I agree, Rebekah! smiley

¡¡¡¡ Chocolate !!!! smiley

I added some golden browns. It might be too many.

Erin..it's not too many but you can call it a specious palette..colors present here matches with everyone's idea..I love it.. smiley

i like it , we need lots of chocolatti browns

This palette is looking yummier by the minute smiley

Why do I suddenly crave chocolate? smiley

Erin, I love the way those shades work with the ones we've already got--this should be a fantastic train with all those scrumptious colors to work with! I may have to make/buy some candies to shoot and extract, in addition to extracting some more red leaves/branches.

This would be a great theme for February since chocolates are often a traditional Valentine's gift! Holly, I love your last palette with the pinks, but also think a warmer caramel color would be nice to add. As for the white color, I think I would want to use a little brighter white with this palette, especially for white chocolate.

Really liking the Love of Chocolate theme! Love the palettes by Holly and Erin! Thanks to everyone who takes the time to make suggestions for these trains. I wish I had more time to devote to this, but with 3 jobs, I just can't find it! Just want everyone to know I really appreciate all of your hard work! smiley

Everything looks good to me! I just changed the title to "For The Love..." figuring people could then add in what they wanted, making the theme a bit broader for designers and users. If no one says anything, I'm just going to declare this the February palette:

Looks great to me, Marisa, though it'll need to be re-done to be all in the same fonts--that column of caramel colors is just pushing all my OCD buttons! LOL smiley

I love it , I am sure this is going to be a lovely Blogtrain !

LOL, Holly. I used Josefin Sans for the caramel colors. I would have used your font but I couldn't tell what it was....besides I prefer SANS fonts. hehehe. (I'm a total font snob). This makes me chuckle.

Hey, I like Josefin Sans (and use it on my website, even!), I just like a lot of other fonts too, and it looks better from a design standpoint on the palette if they all match on something like a palette. I just grabbed the first one I happened to find in my installed library that was clearly legible at smaller pixel sizes, didn't even really care which one it was. smiley Turns out to be Atlantix SSi, which is a font I've had forever.

Loving this! Great colors. Thank-you.

Pages

Topic locked