Feb 2016 Blog Train - Working

105 posts / 0 new
Last post
Feb 2016 Blog Train - Working

Fun times ahead!

Please read the new guidelines before finishing your contribution.

Feel free to pin inspiration to our Pinterest board. If you'd like to be added to the board, please leave me a comment here (make sure you are following the board, or else I can't add you).

This is going to be a lot of fun! smiley

Are you going to do chocolate, Holly? I think I am, even though the title leaves the theme open to interpretation.

I'll probably do cocoa, mocha, and chocolates, plus a few other things, Sally. There might be a few birds that make their way in, and definitely some foliage, at least a couple of hearts (I mean, it IS February), possibly a bit of lace... I'm seriously considering shooting some marshmallows and extracting them as well.

I'm thinking about doing COFFEE!! smiley

I really hope I can get something done for this one - I think it's my favourite palette since Renewal! I've had hardly any time on the computer lately, as Mum has needed extra care since she came home from hospital. However, she's finally well enough to go up to my sister's for a week or so - maybe I'll get a chance to put something together then.

Oooh, Robyn, a vacation from your mum and your caring duties where you can do anything you'd like? Sounds promising, just remember to spend a bit of time out of the house, too! smiley

*sigh* I know what I'm doing for this one; I can see the elements in my head, and have a page-long list of elements (both drawn and to shoot for extraction) and a dozen papers to make. And some of the extractions are things I'm gonna have to create first. Good thing I've got two months to work on it!

I love that idea Erin! I might join you on that one smiley

here's my set of papers, already timed for post on blog

I'm having trouble deciding... For the love of what??) Love? Romance? Family? Children? Chocolate? While I'm waiting for inspiration to hit, I've made flat solid and flat gradient papers, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them now! Which templates? What mood am I after? Thank goodness the palette was decided so early - at least there's a chance I might have a brainwave in time! smiley

Family would be a great idea. I was thinking about doing either chocolate or coffee...and I've mostly been tinkering with the coffee idea. I made some paper with a coffee cup pattern that is pretty cute..... but I'm still not sure.

Very pretty colors;)

I started working on a Coffee kit a long time ago and got kinda stuck. Soooo with this blog train it made me kick back in on my Coffee kit. So that's what I'm doing, "For the Love of Coffee"!! However, I just starting a JOB recently so I've had little time for designing lately. It may not be much depending on my free time!!!!

I LOVE the coffee idea! I'm still trying to get settled into our new house...moving a family of 8 is a huge ordeal! Maybe I'll have some time to get some papers together for this train to go with your ideas...

Do you think "For the love of gin" is a little too niche? Hehe!

LOL, Sally!

I've been MIA for quite awhile but I'm hoping to at least make some papers for this one!! smiley

(I keep having an issue in PS where when I close the program I lose everything in it - patterns, fx, general settings, color swatches, everything!)

Erin, I love this coffee kit.

Andrea these paper are lovely!

Thanks so much, Patricia!

Well...I went off on a sentimental limb when I put this together. The bears are an ornament I painted over 20 years ago. It sort of jumped out at me when I walked past the tree one morning and thought I'd give it a shot to see if it would go anywhere.

Love everybody's so far! I decided on "For the Love" of family. Here is part of it, still working on more for it.

This might sound strange... but I think I am going to do For the Love of Burlap

I am really in a Shabby Chic mood right now smiley

I just did a basic love theme.
Sugarbutt Artistic Designs

Vanessa, I like Burlap! smiley

Sugarbutt, super cute kit! I might be using one of your teddy bears on a greeting card in the near future! smiley

Erin, love your coffee kit.
Diane, your kit is too cute as always,
Arlene, your packs look gorgeous,
Andrea, great papers,
Sugarbutt, your kit is too lovely.

Vanessa, can't wait, I love burlap.

Thank you Erin, you're so sweet. I would love to see your finished card! smiley

Thank you Liza! smiley

Pages

Topic locked