Feb 2016 Blog Train - Working

105 posts / 0 new
Last post

Great colors Marisa! Can i enjoy this one? If yes, my first part here! So cool.

Everyone has various ideas and what you are showing they are coming together beautifully excellent work ladies.

@Claudya: Everyone is welcome to join!

I'm in love with this palette & I love my morning coffee! So here is what I have been working on. I'm looking forward to seeing all the submissions for this train! smiley

Jessica.... I LOVE IT! You've done a great job with the palette.

Thanks Erin! I love your part too & I actually started out with then intent to use mostly the black/browns/dk reds like you used. But it kind of took on a life of its own as I was going and ended up using more pinks & even a touch of the blue.

Everyone has done a lovely job! Im looking forward to seeing more! smiley

So far, I've come up with buttons and some papers! I do hope to incorporate some coffee themed things with the browns like a lot of others have done, too! I also have 9 cards completed at the moment but I'm having serious doubts about a few so we'll see what happens. smiley

Awesome Kayl! I really love those chalky blues & pinks!

I can't seem to get the preview to not cut off the edge... But hopefully you can get a taste of what I have been working on!

That's so cute Vanessa! I especially love the egg journal card!

Vanessa, when you post the image link, you might need to edit the link. I see you tried to set it to 600x600, but it didn't do that. What it looks like is an image tag got nested inside the ones for PixelScrapper.

You only want the part of the link that starts with http:\\ and ends with .jpg, nothing else.

Cute Vanessa. I can't see an Egg Journal Card, but I LOVE the bumblebee one!

I just right clicked on the image & selected copy image address and pasted that into the browser to see the whole thing. The bumblebee card is cute too!

Like Holly said it looks like you have the preview wrapped in img tags twice. When I did that I was able to replicate your problem. So to fix it should look like this with no line breaks:

Quote:
[img=600x600]your url here[/img]

Loving what I see so far! Hummm...where to go with this beautiful palette....

@Kayl.....LOVE smiley LOVE smiley LOVE!!!

Fixed it for you Vanessa!

I came up with three mini-kits:

Arlene - I LOVE your kit!

Thank you Melo! I hadn't had a chance to get back on to fix it smiley

Phyllis, that chocolate one makes me drool!!

LOL, Erin. What can I say, I'm a Chocoholic.

Gorgeous kits ladies!
Here is what I made:

I am so far behind on this one, but I should have at least a mini kit by the first.

I've been busy cleaning the apartment now that I'm not quite as exhausted--finally got my CPAP on the 12th, and it's making a huge difference in my physical energy levels. The apartment hasn't looked this good in somewhere over a year. The dishes are all done, the laundry's put away, the bathroom's clean, there's visible proof my closet has a floor, and the hallway has been vacuumed for the first time since sometime last summer. I even made cookies last night! It's really amazing what a little real sleep will do for you.

I should probably shoot one of these cookies and extract it, lol... it'd go with the other sweets I'm working on. Also need to break out ribbon and the iron so I can shoot some more to extract. smiley

I'm so happy for you Holly!

Liza- your little birds and papers are great.
Holly - glad you're feeling better. Just don't go too cleaning crazy. You know what they say....boring women live in clean houses smiley
Everyone's work so far is terrific! Once again, a great train in the making!

Thank you Diane.

Too cute kit Tamara. Love the balloons and cats.

Far too true, Diane! I'm just trying to get back to the weekly schedule I used to maintain before my health went crazy a few years ago, where each room got dusted/vacuumed/swept/mopped and counters/fixtures got cleaned once during the week. It was enough to keep it clean enough to not be embarrassed if someone came over unexpectedly, but not to Type-A micromanaging neatfreak levels. My desk is still a mess, but I am trying to prune back some of the junk I no longer use; there's stuff in storage that hasn't been touched since 3 moves ago, and I finally have my health sorted out enough to start work on going through the boxes.

I've been doing other things too, though. I've taken a half-hour at a time (3 different nights) and shot things to extract for my site. I've been gaming online with friends, too, and finished three books already this year. And I'm still working like crazy on my Monster Year kit and spent part of last night drawing things for this blog train. It's a good thing I don't have to try and balance anything else in there, or I'd be overstressing myself...but after not feeling decent since August of 2014, it feels REALLY good to be doing more. smiley

Pages

Topic locked