Feb 2017 Blog Train - Ideas

38 posts / 0 new
Last post

Love Dawn's concept of Winter fun, and the 2nd + 3rd palettes that Erin posted. Only change I would do is to add a pop of true red color to the mix (not an orange-red). The red is fun, it's often used in Scandinavian design, and it makes me think of winter cardinals. smiley

I agree, Lizanne. I think a pop of true red would be great.

I love the Winter Fun theme, and think the addition of a red and green would add a lovely pop of color.

How's this? I was trying to make it different from the previous blog train palette. If we don't like this, I think we need some new inspiration:

I had a little time and thought I would create a palette with blues, a pop of red and green as some had suggested. I didn't realize until I came here to post that Marisa already presented a palette. I'm going to go ahead and post this one anyway.

[url][/url]

I absolutely love your newest palette Dawn!! Definitely my favorite!! I considered creating a palette, and I had something like this in mind.

I like the more-is-less idea someone else mentioned. I feel like we just came off a bunch of months of palettes that were chock-full of bright colors. I love Erin's monochrome white, and I like Sonja's. I took her colors and muted some for this-[img][/img]

And this is from the picture from earlier.
[img][/img]

Pages

Topic locked