Jan 2014: Poll

38 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jan 2014: Poll

Voting for the palette/theme for January's blog train is now open!

(Note: An error comes up when you save your vote. Your vote has been saved. If you refresh the page you should be able to see the results.)

The Best Is Yet To Come image
The Best Is Yet To Come
28% (26 votes)
Snow Birds image
Snow Birds
27% (25 votes)
New Beginnings  image
New Beginnings
26% (24 votes)
Happy Birthday image
Happy Birthday
17% (16 votes)
Total votes: 91

I'm going to have to go with Happy Birthday because I'm also a January baby (the 25th). They're all so pretty that it's a hard choice smiley

Side note, is anyone else getting error messages when voting in polls or is it just my computer?

I got the error message too!

I got this error message, will post it in the support forum.

An AJAX HTTP error occurred.
HTTP Result Code: 500
Debugging information follows.
Path: /system/ajax
StatusText: Internal Server Error
ResponseText:

I went with Snow Birds. Yes, I got the error message, too.

Didn't we 'do' Snow Birds already? Not that I mind, it's a good theme. I chose New beginnings though, because of the colors...
Adn yes... error here too.

I also got the error,

I choosed 'snow birds', I love the colors, they are beautiful together

The error message is still coming up but my vote registered okay.

Same here - got that error, but had the vote registered.

@Melo - yes, our first theme was birds in snow... but the words/palette changing may affect something...

Well, I´m comming with you in any option - with a possible exception of those snow birds...

I got the error also!! I voted new beginnings, although I was very tempted to choose "the best is yet to come".

I can't see the standings either and got the error, but it looks like my vote went through. New Beginnings. smiley

Can see them now. smiley

I got the error also. Voted for New Beginnings

I vote for Snowbirds.

I voted for The Best is Yet to Come.. I also got the error message although my vote was registered.

Voted for snow birds - love those colors! It was a tough choice! I also got the error, but think mine registered.

I really love the colors from "the best is yet to come" smiley I voted for that one!!

The error came up for me too. I voted for the best is yet to come.

I tried to vote for snowbirds but I too got an error so I do not know if it took - though it is now telling me I already voted??

I, too, got the error message.. but voted for Snow Birds. The colors are so pretty together and have a nice frosty feel to them for January. smiley

Done smiley

Still getting the error message this morning (Tuesday 11/26), but I tried voting again, and it said my vote went through. I voted for the Happy Birthday palette.

Seems that, although everybody is getting the same error message, all the votes are being counted - and the dispute is tied!

I got the same error. I vote Snow Birds.

Jordan been trying to fix the error message. It doesn't affect your vote, it just looks ugly. If you refresh you should be able to see the results.

come on New Beginnings!!! lol

Had a heck of a time trying to decide, but finally went with Best is yet to come.

I vote for the best is yet to come! Couldn't vote kept getting an error message

I got an error message too, I want snowbirds.

Happy Birthday works for me. I like being able to use some pastels. Snow birds is a close second.

Not feeling drawn to any of these palettes... I like Snow Birds best but I don't want that theme (I live in a place with no snow), so I'll throw in my vote for one of the others. I'm sure we'll make some great stuff no matter what.

Pages

Topic locked