Jan 2017 Blog Train - Ideas

36 posts / 0 new
Last post

Heh, with a new dog in my life as of the beginning of September, I could totally use a Walking the Dog kit...or a Love Your Pet kit. smiley

Ooh! Love your pet would be awesome- not everyone has dogs and/or cats---

*nods* If France wants to come back and do lizards again, that'd be awesome. Cats, dogs, pet mice, rats, guinea pigs, goldfish, other fish, birds, spiders, snakes, crocodiles, iguanas, geckos could all fall under Love Your Pet...and let's not forget pet rocks, just for a little extra humour!

Of course, my dog isn't a pet; I'm training him for mobility assistance, so he'll be considered a service dog eventually. Doesn't mean that dog-related kits won't work, just means that some word art might not work if it says pet. (Hmm, maybe I should do a service animal wordart pack with mine if we do that theme...)

What about a Doggy Jobs theme? That could cover assistance dogs, police dogs, guide dogs, drug-finding dogs, and other doggy related things like agility, obedience, rally-o, dog shows, etc.

EDIT: Not necessarily for January, OR for this palette - just an idea I had!

Hello! I'm pretty busy these days and I couldn't join November's Blog Train (I will give a try to join for December!)

So far I like all your ideas! What creative minds you are! Though, I would love to make a "masculine kit" this time!

About the color palette, I love Marisa's first option because it has those lovely green and brown colors from Erin and Robin's palettes...

Pages

Topic locked