January 2014: In Progress

126 posts / 0 new
Last post

Finally got my contribution finished--after all my Christmas madness! Here's what it looks like. It should go well with all the other great parts so far!

I don't know about anyone else, but the last month has been CRAZY! I didn't even get to start on my part until after Christmas day so I'm finally getting to see everyone's contributions. I am awed to be included in this train with so many talented people. I'm loving what everyone has done. So many styles and variations on the theme and colors! Especially loving the papers and word art, which I struggle with.
Thank you for the opportunity to participate in these! What a great way to practice and hone one's skills!

@Linda
Thank you so much! I hope you get a chance to join this train.. it has been a crazy busy month for sure smiley

I love your patterns, Donna!

Hello ladies, some words of caution from your friendly neighbourhood moderator smiley

THE SIGN UP POST IS UP! Please leave your previews and download links here: https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking/pixel-scrapper-blog-trains/january-2014-final-list

This post is only for show and tell, but this is NOT the final blogtrain list!

Pages

Topic locked