July 2015 Blog Train - Final List

49 posts / 0 new
Last post

Here's my portion, "The Victorian Seaside." You may download it from my blog at WingedHeartOhio. Hope you enjoy it!

Mine will be a few days late.

You are welcome to download it from my blog at trudette

So I just posted my first blog post on my new blog!! I shared my blog train contribution in that post. So here's my mini kit for this and the link to the post to download it.

Download is at the bottom of the post.

Here's my portion from Coop's Custom Creations! So happy to be able to participate again. It's been a rough month, but the colors and theme have made me happy to be here. Hope you enjoy.

Going to work HARD on getting a QP done for the FB page as well, so please check out Coop's Custom Creations Facebook page in the next couple days. (There will also be the QP from last month, that I never got posted.....so check it out)

Reserving Our Spot for Scrap In Pixels. We're getting close to finishing things up. I'll take the rap for being late this month, my husband and I have been house hunting and boy has it been a hunt. We have found the one! Yippee!! Now I will have more time to get my part done.

woot-woot, here's another station! i was absent for a while but reckon this mega pack should make amends smiley have a great summer, y'all!

On my Blog

so, here's my part... on blog Dea's designs

sorry, not only am I late but I only managed to create one element (my health's not good):

Immediate download here.

Sorry I'm late! Was out of the country, but I did manage to make a little contribution before I left. I'm just now getting back to the PC to post here. Get them on my blog. smiley

[img][/img]

Download link below. Thanks to DigitalScrapbook.com and Marisa for helping me to show my work. This link will expire at the end of July 2015.

http://pixelscrapper-misc-files.s3.amazonaws.com/Zip%20Files%20to%20Upload/2015-07%2C%20Blog%20Train/psbtsummersplashkarynconcannon%20july15.zip

Here it is! Finally.

Get it at our blog!

Sorry I'm late! Things have been so crazy at the office.

Part 1 is the papers and elements. Everything is 300 dpi with NO textures. Feel free to add your own! This set is fine for CU (commercial use) and you can find it on my blog.

Part 2 is the pocket cards and stickers: the elements you see on the cards are also included separately as stickers. Sorry but I can't offer these as CU, due to restrictions on some of the source files I used. PU/S4O/S4H only on this set. Again, everything is 300 dpi with NO textures. You can get this set from my Facebook page.

Sorry for being late. The Topic isn't locked yet, so here's my part, available on Lady DGscrap site.
Or you may download from the Dropbox.

Part 1 & Part 2

The links will be valid for the next month.

Pages

Topic locked