June 2016 Blog Train - Comments

35 posts / 0 new
Last post
June 2016 Blog Train - Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until June 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

Beautiful work Marisa, Kayl and Arlene. Thank you very much.

OH MY GOSH! Ladies, these are ALL beautiful. I can already imagine the amazing family history pages I can do with these! Bravo!

hi great work ladies i love them all thank u again. smiley

Beautiful work, everyone!

Julie Cowan, did you know that your preview isn't showing?

i downloaded the ones i could today...lol. will download the rest tomorrow. so excited for this!!

Thank you Amy Pottorff for bringing to my attention that my June preview says it is May's. I apologize for this, but be assured that the filed are all named with the proper dates. I must of been half asleep when I did the previews.

Robyn, it's showing on my end. Is anyone else having problems viewing my preview?

I'm so disappointed I couldn't get involved in this blog train due to illness as this style and colour palette are COMPLETELY my cup of tea! But thank you to everyone who has offered goodies, and a special thanks to Kayl for your offerings as they will compliment my family history project perfectly - I can't wait to use them. smiley

no problem Robin!! smiley

@Sally, I'm sure you could still put something together ..... rather late than never...especially if it's something you really like...

@Julie & Robyn ... sometimes I have issues with images loading on here but if i close and re-open my browser or clear my cache, it usually works again

Thank you! Love the Vintage, Romantic Theme.

Love everything, especially the family tree themed items! Thanks everybody for sharing your talent!

Thankyou All Designers For Your Stunning Art Work,Much Appreciated & Thanks For Sharing!)xXx smiley smiley smiley smiley

I can't wait to download! Thank you to everyone! This is seriously my favorite blog train that I've seen so far. I just love it all!!

Daniela Bonesso, I just visited your blog, and couldn't see Yesteryear on it -- am I missing something, or haven't you had a chance to post yet??

Hi Robyn, did you click on the Blog button? It is there, try again and let me know smiley

Just wanted to give a very big thank you to all of you ladies for your very lovely contributions all of your kits were awesome!

Wow! You all have just outdone yourselves this month! Really gorgeous, everyone! Thank you so much!

Great work all! Thanks!!!

I love so, so many of these. One note. I didn't keep track of which ones specifically, but there were three of them (I think) that still had May on the list. It's a small thing, but especially on your personal blogs, it might be better to have the right date so folks know how long they'll be up. Other than that, I am so very blessed to be able to use your resources to make pretty things. smiley smiley

I love this color palette. Thank you ladies for all your great work. A special shout out to Kayl Turesson for her huge kit--I am not a big alpha person except when it's very unique, and I love that alpha! smiley

Thank you to all the very generous designers for their contributions to this wonderful train. Every month I think "wow, this is the best one yet" and then the next month comes along and I'm blown away again!! I adored the theme and the colour scheme and I am very grateful to you all. It is alwlays fascinating to see the "spin" each designer puts on the theme. Thanks all smiley

Thank you very much, wonderful work!!

I absolutely LOVE this theme and colors! Thank you to everyone who designed such fantastic freebies!

thank you everybody for the lovely kits. smiley

Thank you , thank you all your ladies for this beautiful contributions . I LOVE ALL of it smiley

Beautiful work ladies! smiley

I would like to thank each and every one of the contributors this month! You have really outdone yourselves! All of the work is absolutely gorgeous. As a retired digital scrapbook product designer I totally appreciate the beauty and usefulness of this ultra-mega kit. Thank you so very much for your generosity in sharing your designs.

Pages