June 2016 Blog Train - Working

117 posts / 0 new
Last post

Gears, done! It wouldn't be me unless I forgot something... this time I forgot to include the clock hands ... haha same style/look!

"I cannot wait to download all of these! This may be my favorite train ever" says the girl who hasn't started yet.

You've got time! smiley You're so jazzed about this train that I'm excited to see what you come out with!

Merritt and Amanda, I am loving your designs!!

Thanks! smiley

These are great Kayl!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the swatch pallet!

I'm confused with the term "yesteryear" because it does not seem to have translated for my Portuguese. But I think I understand the issue, especially with the kit already exposed. Something like vintage?

Yesteryear basically means time in the past. It could be old fashioned, or vintage. Imagine sepia toned or very faded photos from many years ago. But... it really is open to your own interpretation.

Thank you, Erin! It helped me a lot!

Welcome!

I am getting really excited about this train! I found some old photos my mom had ( from the 30's) that I can't wait to scrap using some of these lovely elements!

Need to start on my own contribution but it all is running around in my head and I can't get a handle on it yet!

I really love the palette and theme for this one! Hopefully I'll be able to get something done, now that I've finally started designing again. I am so impressed with what everyone has already posted -- this is going to be one AWESOME blog train!

My endevour into cards.. I'm really not sure what to call them.. you could journal on them.. but .. I don't know. For now, they are map cards!

Okay.. after all my talk about steampunk kits... I went a different route. Although, I keep thinking that maybe I'll also make a small steampunk mini-kit. Either way, I really like the way this one turned out.

Haha! I hope to see a steampunk mini! You seemed too jazzed not to throw a little something in! Love the flowers!

Thank you Cully for the ACO file

I really love these colors and the theme this month and what everybody has made so far. I hope to have something for the train for this one, it's a really busy time for me right now.

Here's the preview of my part
I hope you like it! smiley

I think Kayl has made a blog train all by herself!!!! smiley smiley smiley

I get excited and carried away smiley Happens almost every time! smiley

Love the bike, the key, the car and the handwritten paper! smiley

I am so impressed with all the beautiful work for this blog train! There is already enough here to do a whole heritage album and then some.

I'm not too tickled by these brads but perhaps others can find use for them. smiley

These are the papers I made so far, I will focus on the Heritage side of this month's theme, I hope it is useful smiley

Eeek, this theme and palette are right up my alley. I love what I'm seeing so far! smiley

Everything looks gorgeous, Amanda Bell's papers are sublime smiley

Pages

Topic locked