June 2016 Blog Train - Working

117 posts / 0 new
Last post

Oh Amy, I LOVE the family tree idea, and how clever to allow it to be personalised to suit our individual families.
I am looking forward very much to this blog train as everyone seems very excited about it and there are so many different ideas which makes it more fun.
Thanks to all participants!
Terri

Amy, I love the family tree! So pretty!

I finally got some things done in time! I wanted to make some more papers, but don't think I'll have time. (this month has been very busy for me) Love all the things everybody has made, so much talent here!

Arlene, this is so lovely! I love the little doors and the fancy safety pins! smiley

@Erin...i created a simple action i use as a batch for gamut.... it just changes the color mode from rgb to cmyk and back to rbg and seems to fix any gamut issues.... if you know how to create an action, it's super simple....I was going to zip it and post it here but i don't know how to find it...lol

I have an action that I made that does the same. I've never used a batch action though. I'll look into that, I'm sure it would save me some time.

Arlene, I LOVE your kit! It just GLOWS!

@erin, you can run the action on the entire folder at once and it takes a matter of minutes depending on how many files there are. took me 5-7 minutes to gamut check all 3 of my folders for the BT. (One folder for the tree, one for alpha and one for flair). IF you check out Marisa's Intro to Alphas tut, she tells you how to do batch actions. i have used what i learned in the intro to alphas tut to streamline a lot of tasks. I can crank out alphas like crazy, i modify the action to change the font, change the size & add the style....then i view in bridge to make sure they are all on the canvas. then i batch run my trim and save as png action.

One tip.....since doing the gamut check merges the file....move any psd files their own folder or it will stop the action and ask u to merge every time.

Wow!! Love your Kit Arlene..Awesome!! smiley

All the contributions are wonderful! You all have done a marvelous job! Im really looking forward to downloading all the different parts!

I have been running behind since I have been so busy. But I finally have this together & it will be ready for the 1st - that's the plan smiley

Thanks, Amy! I think I can manage that! and thanks for pointing me to Marisa's tut. I'll check it out!

and JESSICA! You're kit looks AMAZING!!!... as always!

np! Wednesday cant get here soon enough...every time someone posts a new kit i get supercited!! Seems everyone is excited over this one and i think it has a lot to do with how broad the category is...is gives everyone a chance to interpret the meaning of yesteryear in their own way....i love it.

Jessica, I'm drooling smiley

I made two 3 Generations Family Trees Overlays and a few more papers, I hope you all like it smiley

Lovely papers and frames Daniela!

This is going to be such a wonderful train to collect -- the excitement is really building now! smiley

Thanks Erin & Kayl!
Beautiful Daniela! I can definitely use those family tree overlays for some heritage scrapping!

Thank you Kayl smiley

I can't wait to download all the pieces of this train.... Everything is so beautiful!

I made a few covers smiley

Daniela, your leather album covers look wonderful!

Thank you Robin smiley although, looking at the black one now, it kinda looks too Halloweeny smiley I may modify that before posting the downloads smiley

smiley OMG... I love the palette for this train! LOVELY LOVELY can't wait till tomorrow!

Oh Daniela, please don't change the black one as I love it. Or perhaps change it and leave the old one there as well?

Sorry - I am just super excited about this whole train. Can't wait for the beginning of the month - made worse by the fact that we are ahead f you time-wise and so it is actually the 2nd here when I can download.

Patience is not a strong point of mine smiley

Hi Terri,

sorry, I already changed the black one, the preview for the new one is already on the thread for the Blog Train , hopefully you will still like it (maybe?) ;P

Maybe I can make some Halloween covers for the other Blog Trains later this year?

I am super excited to start downloading all the portions on this BT as well, all the ladies have done some gorgeous designs smiley

Cheers!

Pages

Topic locked