June 2017 Blog Train - Comments

43 posts / 0 new
Last post

Lovely designs, everyone!! I would mention each one and my reaction to your kit, but I'm supposed to be putting little ones to bed. lol Have to go do the 'mom' thing, but wanted to say my thanks, here, before I do.

Just wanted to say thank you for all the great kits...I love all your great work...thank you again!

I have to say that this is my most favorite blog train all of you at Pixelscrapper have done YET! I just adore this blog train. I can't sing its praises enough. My favorite color is green, I'm a huge lover of nature trails and I'm always going to the lake around the corner to snap shots of wildlife. So naturally this blog train is a good fit for my scrapping.

Wow - love this blog train and glad I got around to downloading it before the end of the month. Great colours and talented designers smiley

What fun! This kit evokes strolls in the garden and hikes in the forest. Thanks to all the constructors for the fauna & flora and accenting parts.

Everyone did, as always, fantastic work! Love all the word art! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication!

Phyllis - I adore that little bird
Rene - wonderful as always. Your work brings me joy.
Rachel - loved all your work! Glad you’re participating
Sunny - those vintage pins are to die for
Diane - love the fun flowers and watercolor leaves
Jessica - as always, love the vintage look
Melo - love the flower wreath and the feather
Jan - love the watercolors
Bina - fun designs on the papers
Laurel - cool burlap and wicker papers
Andrea - love the stencil watercolor look
Elizabeth - love the textured papers
Rachel - the water swirl is great and I love the quote

I was sorry to miss the ones who use Mediafire and 4-Shared (there were some very cute ones), but I’m afraid to use Mediafire because of viruses and 4-Shared is just too confusing!

Btw, as far as the unzipping issue goes, I downloaded "The Unarchiver" (sorry, can't remember what the website is called, just google it). It opens zip, rar, and 7z. I had no trouble with any of them after I did that. I use a Mac, but they have a version for both Mac and Windows. Hope this helps!

I, too, feel the need to compliment all the wonderful designers that participated! The colors are wonderful and I'm so amazed at the variety that can come about from a set theme and specific collection of colors! Well done, everyone, and thank you for sharing your talent with us!

Thank you so much to all the wonderful designers for their contributions .. they are all so varied, and make a fabulous addition to my scrapbooking addiction smiley Thanks for all the time and creativity you share smiley

Very nice blog train, thank you very much!

TYVM for the beautiful contribution for this month. I'm little sad that I missed Marisa Lerin's and Erin Crouch's FB freebies.

I can't always change the FB freebie on the day before the 1st (there is no way to automate this that I know of), but I posted on FB to download in the next 24 hours before I changed it. If you click this link you can download the solids: https://goo.gl/vdrn1T I'm the opposite of a procrastinator so I can't really understand why anyone waits til the last minute.

Pages