June 2018 Blog Train - Comments

22 posts / 0 new
Last post
June 2018 Blog Train - Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until June 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

Oh my goodness what a wonderful train! I'm only sad I didnt get more done for this. Beautiful work ladies!! Thank you in advance! I'm looking forward to June 1st! smiley

Quote:
I'm only sad I didnt get more done for this.

Are you kidding Jessica ?

I accidentally let out a super loud "squeeee!" at my computer monitor when I saw all those beautiful plaid papers... hubby thought I had finally lost my mind. I'm going to be using them in all kinds of graphics projects I'm working on for a couple of my girlfriends.

(Yes, I have a plaid addiction)

So thank you thank you thank you !

smiley

Lol Brenda! Thanks for the encouraging words! smiley I completely understand that plaid addiction. smiley And have fun with your projects!

Thank you, ladies, for the generous gift of your time and talents. I have just finished collecting and unzipping and my little file is just bulging at the seams, full of pretties to enjoy while crafting!

Thank you, everyone

Thank you to all of this month's designers!

By the way, the link on the final list that should take us to this comments thread goes to the comments for the May blog train comments instead.

Thank you so much for this wonderful blogtrain! smiley

Thank you, all, for the work and creativity you put into your kits!
Thanks also for sharing them with all of us!
smiley

Thank you all for the very cute work you've gifted us with. What a fun train!

Thank you!

thank you

thank you!

Oh my, you are all so talented. Thank you so much for taking the time to create so many wonderful items and then to share them with us as well.

LoL I didn't get much done for this one either Jessica. I had some ideas in my head but they never made it to the computer. Maybe I can catch up and add them to the commons sooner or later. Nice train ladies.

Thanks to all PXLSCRPPR designers for yet another fabulous BT . Your work is appreciated

Gorgeous! thank you so much everyone

Thanks so much for all the beautiful work and for your generosity in sharing!

Thanks for all your beautiful work, love it! smiley

Paddy, thanks for your freebie, I LOVE IT! Hey, it's still JUNE! So, you're not late in my book! ROFL!

Thank you all for participating on the blog train and for all your work!