March 2014 Blog Train: Comments

43 posts / 0 new
Last post

Downloading the train now & am amazed - such nice stuff - tyvm! Going to see if my son will d/l the Facebook parts for me since I'm not on that... I tried to leave thank you's at each blog, but some I was not able to because the comment box only allowed people with Google/LiveJournal/WordPress/AIM/TypePad/OpenID accounts to leave comments.....sorry about that. I hope you see my thank you in here. smiley

Thanks especially to those designers who give more than one choice of where to download their kits from -- it's much appreciated by those of us who have problems downloading from one site or another. (With me, it's Mediafire.)

Thank you for all the hard work and the beautiful collection.. I love every single piece.. smiley

The kit are nothing short of beautiful! So blessed by the talent and generosity offered by all the great designers!

Wow ladies !!!!! You all did an absolutely awesome job of this blog train.
Thank you all for sharing your talent with us smiley

Lizanne,

I will post this here since you have no other place for comments.

I love both your regular and woven plaid papers. Thank you so much for sharing.

I FINALLY got to take a loooong time today to download and comment on all the lovely gifts that I thought I could use for my album. There were a few blogs I was unable to leave comments and so I wanted to say THANKS again to every single one of you for your sharing of your wonderful talents with us and creating such nice kits!

Aww, thanks, Marie! smiley Glad you liked the papers. I don't have a blog (since I'm not a designer per se), so that's why I posted the links in the thread. I'm just having fun experimenting & scrapping. smiley

Great work everyone, you are all so very talented,

Oh my goodness! I've only been on this site for a couple of weeks but I just discovered this blog train because Sheila's part is available here. They are the perfect colors for my still unfinished wedding album! How did you know? LOL I'll have to see what parts are still available because it's all so beautiful!

Hi Ghislaine~

Aren't these trains fun? Good luck on finishing your wedding album!

All of my links to my freebies and blog trains always stay live. I don't put them
into the stores once the next train starts. You will find lots of other full size freebies
on my blog too and they are immediate, direct download links.

I hope this makes it a little easier for you to get my part of the train for your album.
You can find it and all the other trains here:

~Happy Scrapping~ smiley

Thanks Kathy!

The trains are fun! Now I just have to find time to scrap!

Pages