March 2016 Blog Train - Ideas

69 posts / 0 new
Last post

Haha, so now we are already moving on to April? We can set the colors and themes for the rest of the year while we're at it smiley smiley Love the spring palette, not sure if you need so many browns if you're going for a wedding theme.

I think Dawns palette looks pretty for a wedding train. The colors feel like a spring wedding.

Haha, Melo, it was more of an alternate theme idea, but it struck me that it could work for April, so I mentioned it...and I guess Dawn decided to run with it. It's a really pretty palette.

Btw, Easter's on March 27th this year. Doesn't mean that palette still can't be used for Easter stuff, but it'll be coming out a few days after Easter rather than before.

Oh my, thanks for letting me know Easter is in March this year, Holly! I didn't even think of it, though I should have since March 27 is a granddaughter's 1st birthday smiley

Eh, I only noticed because I was making calendar templates! smiley A 1st birthday on Easter sounds like a wonderful excuse to get the family together for an egg hunt and a big meal, followed up with cake and ice cream...and take LOTS of photos! If you know the kit colors, you could even make sure clothes don't clash when taking the pics--something that always seems to happen with my family!

I love Jennifer's palette in post #39, Melo's title "Unwind" in post #53 for March; I also love Dawn's April palette, but not too sure about the title -- what about "New Beginnings"??? That could relate to all three of Dawn's theme suggestions -- Weddings, Spring, and Easter. (Just my two cents' worth, anyway.) smiley

Posted here. Let me know if I missed something!

Unwind sounds great to me!

Pages

Topic locked