March 2016 Blog Train - Working

67 posts / 0 new
Last post
March 2016 Blog Train - Working

Fun times ahead!

Please read the new guidelines before finishing your contribution.

Feel free to pin inspiration to our Pinterest board. If you'd like to be added to the board, please leave me a comment here (make sure you are following the board, or else I can't add you).

I love it!

this is such a gorgeous palette (thank you to those that put it together!!), and the theme is fantastic, too!! smiley

Love it.

Such a pretty palette - it makes me think of tropical beach holidays and rainforest walks. Looking forward to seeing what everyone puts together for this one smiley

I'm ready! Dea's designs

Ooh, love that palette. Will have to start thinking about how to interpret it. Humm....

Here is my contribution. It will be available March 1

This is great Dawn smiley ..Ha!! March 1??? Where's February 1??? smiley

Sherry, Februari is here!

Thanks Melo but I am aware of that link smiley ...I wanted to mean that it's not even February 1 and March 1 links have arrived..In a word it was just a silly joke!!! smiley
THANKS ANYWAY..

Oh! Hahaha, I shouldn't be moderating late at night - humour is wasted on me past midnight smiley

Dawn , you did a wonderful job !

That's hilarious!!!..Actually my joke was silly too..It sounds more like an enquiry than a joke!!! smiley
Dawn, you have really done a wonderful job!!

I'm a little confused by the bright colors with the theme of unwind which I take to sort of mean relax but I'm sure I'll come up with something! smiley I always seem to. Looking forward to seeing what others do, perhaps I can draw more inspiration from you all smiley

Kayl, I kinda feel the same. When I think of relaxation, I think of very grayed, low-intensity colors. But, if you google image search "spa day" or something similar, the overall look is fairly bright in color.

Here is my preview for this month:

Haha, Erin, I love your little toe separater! And thanks for the suggestion, I will have to try that out smiley

Yeah, and we did develop the palette around "Spa Day" and then changed the name to be a little less specific... I figure I'll focus on the neutral colors and use the bright ones as accents rather than making a really bright kit, but who knows where it'll go once I really get into creating for it! smiley

Holly, that was my plan. I started out with ALL neutral papers. I mean, it was ALL tan, ivory and brown... but I ended up letting the orange, purple and teal take over a bit. I used it a bit, but I just have to point out that I detest this particular purple. It. Is. Hideous. Anyone else feel the same?

Erin, these looks fabulous!!! I don't have a plan to join this month but I am not yet sure...But of course ready to enjoy all of your works!!.. smiley

Thank you, Sherry. smiley

@Erin: It's more of a pink than purple, and not my favorite color, but it IS appropriate for the orchids and lotus flowers that get added to so many "spa" photos, so I can work with it. It just won't be a feature color for me, unlike the green and orange. I'm planning on a primarily natural-toned kit with a fair bit of green, and then accenting with the other colors. We'll see what happens when I get working on them, though.

Yep, I get it. I did use it and usually I won't use a color that I don't like. I'm not sure why I worked it in this time. It definitely does add a pop. LOL. Your color idea sounds nice! smiley

For me, hiking through our MetroParks and the Towpath is a great way to unwind, so this is what I came up with:

and a better look at the papers:

Anyone else just get the email that Copy.com will no longer be as of May 1 of this year? I decided to give them a try this month after reading all the recommendations on these forums and other than not being able to see the file statistics, it seemed like a great service. smiley

It was a good service, Jennifer, nice and clean to use. It was one of my 3 places I upload my files to (the others being Dropbox and Google Drive), so I'm sorry to see it go -- but at least they gave us plenty of warning, and they have step-by-step instructions on how to move your files to another cloud service, as well as onto your own computer.

Phyllis , I love what you made !

Phyllis, that's GORGEOUS. I can't wait for March 1 already--this is going to be such a fantastic train!

Thank you, Trudette and Holly!

Phyllis, I love, love, LOVE the tree trunk paper.

Thank you, Erin!

Pages

Topic locked