March 2016 Blog Train - Working

67 posts / 0 new
Last post

I Love this palette

Loved the colors this month!

Diana, I am really impressed with what you created , it's stunningly beautiful !

yes, Diana! I love it too. You did such a good job with the colors. I really hate this purple color but you've made it look good! I'm jealous. LOL

Hummm...I'm not quite sure what to do for this train. I'm glad there are some people who've already started. Hoping to gain some inspiration!

Well, the original idea was "Spa Day", but some people unwind by knitting, reading, fishing, dancing, baking, painting, playing on the equipment at the park, walking in nature, going to the beach, lazing by the pool, meditating, gardening, doing yoga, or soaking in a hot tub. Maybe that list will help spark some ideas for others who are stuck.

I'm personally leaning towards massage/yoga/meditation for my part, though I'm certain it'll probably be a little more broad than that when I finish, knowing my tendency to end up outside even my own larger boxes!

Ok I think I'm done... but if you ask my husband he'll say I said the same thing yesterday and then woke up this morning with an idea for "just one more thing" lol... and he's right, of course, lol. I may add more if the inspiration strikes between now and March 1...

Thank you, Trudette and Erin. I started with a feather line drawing and then said "hmmm....now what?" Presto-chango...things started coming together and pretty much took on a life of its own. After spending weeks designing a new Christmas Village, I was so ready to get a little crazy with color.

The UNWIND theme can be interpreted in so many directions that this is going to be an amazing Blog Train. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Here is my version of unwinding--with a glass of wine.

I love what everyone has done so far, everything looks great! I wasn't sure how to do the theme unwind, so I decided to go generic with it.

My house, my family, my pet ... Nothing more relaxing to me than enjoy my home.

6 papers,
4 cards,
13 elements.

preview 2 by Tamarissima, no Flickr

@Robin, I loved your idea ... wine (in moderation in my case) is a delight!

Tamara, I love those CATS!

Thank you, Erin Crouch!

What a great contributions , I love this Blogtrain and the colours are stunning.

@Robin Love it!

You made fantastic kits ladies!
Here is my mini:

Oh I need to get on this, I'm so far behind right now. I haven't had the designing bug, I've been cleaning out my house and getting ready to travel back across the country.

Alright I'm editing this since I got my kit done quickly today. Here's the previews and it will go live on my blog on the 1st.

Hi everyone. It's been a loooong time, but I am going to try and get something small together for March. I love the colors...and I certainly could use a spa day! LOL Everyone's contributions so far look lovely. Hope to get back in the swing of things.

Wasn't sure where to go with this, so I just threw in a little of what me and my family love to do to unwind a bit:) Basically a little of this and that:) @Tamara, I am absolutely IN LOVE with your cats!!!!!!

Here's mine:

Amazing, Sheila!!! As always~!

Thanks Erin!!!

Everyone's packs are so gorgeous and I'm having complete cold feet about what I've done. I did some experimenting and perhaps I've been a bit TOO experimental. Eek! I'll think it over and I may end up re-doing the whole thing on the weekend - haha!

make sure you are following the board, this is going to be such a fantastic or else I can't add you

Mudanzas.... Can you elaborate? You've lost me by your comment. smiley

Well, it took forever for something to hit me, and now I'm concerned it doesn't relate at all! Haha

I know the theme was originally something about a 'spa day' but was then changed to 'unwind'. I stayed within the color palette but what struck me was to do a Fishing themed kit. I'm sure that some people use fishing to relax and unwind but it doesn't really relate to anything else here! Is it okay to still include it? smiley

Here are my previews:

Kayl, my partner and I unwind by fishing! We head down to the South Perth foreshore in the evening, the breeze comes in, the city lights up, we have a picnic dinner, catch some blowfish/seaweed/rocks then eventually meander on home. smiley

LOVE THE FISHING KIT, Kayl!! It's great!

I am finally done with my submission for March... here is the preview

It took forever to come up with an idea but, I used things that help me to relax and unwind.
I hope you like it.

Pages

Topic locked