March 2017 Blog Train - Working

160 posts / 0 new
Last post

Thanks, Robyn. I've still got at least 2 more previews to do, too, for the number tags and the title cards...and that's assuming I don't decide to create still more for this one in the next two days! It's kind of turning into a monster here--not that that's a horrible thing. I've got the webspace and the bandwidth for it.

[Edit: Title cards are now added to the prior post--I just picked a handful from the 120+ in the folder because there's NO way to fit that many on a preview and have anything be visible! I've got lots of phrases there, too--from Backyard Fun! to This Perfect Moment to Errand Day, New Hairstyle, Report Cards!, Movie Night, Before/After, Happy Canada Day, In Memoriam, Baptism, and the Perfect Pumpkin--but I'm willing to make more if there's something I really truly don't have anything to cover!]

I was a little worried that I was using too much of my pop color, but now that it's all together in previews, it looks like it'll make some gorgeous pages! The title cards branched out into more colors, but I figure it works for drawing attention to the special occasions and season changes.

A newbie to Blog Trains so I hope that my offering will be ok - I don't use Photoshop so my designs may be a bit 'different'......please just holler if I've got something wrong! Here is what I have been working on.......

Wow! Holly you've gone crazy!! hehehehe. I love it all! Anne, welcome and I can't wait to download your kit! I'm getting excited for March!

Welcome, Anne! I love to see new people join in on the blog hops. You have a very nice download, can't wait to use it on some of my layouts.

Thank you so much for the welcome ladies.......I love your blog Sunny!....just popped over to have a quick peek.

The March blog train is looking amazing .....I aim to make one huge digikit in CraftArtist with everything that I download which will take me a while me thinks. smiley

WOW! I am itching for March 1st. All of your offerings are absolutely gorgeous and incredibly generous. This train will be an total treasure trove. THANK-YOU all. smiley

Sorry for the delay in responding, Olga and thank-you for your kind words.
Blessed Be.

These are awesome, Sharon. I love that there is so much room to journal on! Your colors are really pretty but neutral enough to be useful on many colors of layouts. Keep on designing them. smiley
Gayle

WEEEEE!!!!! Everything is looking FANTASTIC!!! Thank you all so VERY much for all the ideas, time, energy, effort, and generosity you all willingly share with us.
Not only is the finished product always outstanding, but the fact that you pour your hearts into every piece, and offer it up without expecting anything in return is sometimes beyond my comprehension.
I LOVE it, and I CHERISH it, and I tell everyone about PixelScrapper (literally----my Christmas letter went out to at least 80 people via snail mail, and in it I referenced PixelScrapper's website as my FAVORITE place to go for my scrapbooking needs).
Marisa Lerin, you have created here a TREASURE in this community not experienced anywhere else.
And the designers that share all this goodness with us, I can't thank enough.
Ok, I don't want to get all weepy here, but I truly do TREASURE this community.

Pages

Topic locked