May 2014 Blog Train: In Progress

99 posts / 0 new
Last post
May 2014 Blog Train: In Progress

The theme is "Hello." The blog train will go live on MAy 1, see here for more instructions.

Feel free to pin inspiration to our Pinterest board. If you'd like to be added to the board, please leave me a comment here.

If you're making glitters for this blog train, and would like to share please leave info below.

OMG, This is GORGEOUS!
I have a board on Pinterest called "YO!" that has all sort of inspiration around Hello.
Maybe it will help someone.

Find it here

Tiffany...thanks so much for your link to your Pinterest board. I have been struggling with coming up with something original with this topic and that really helps.

I have made a color swatch if anyone wants one, download here smiley

I'm so excited! I will make some fun journaling cards. I love this awesome color palette.

super cute! smiley

Fun colors! And love your pinterest board Tiffany! smiley

I love this color palette! I was a little confused at first because the swatch in the original post says April 2014.

Oh - I didn't even notice that! Haha... Uh...Marisa? lol

Hey Marisa - Can anyone participate in your blog train? Because I'd like to join!
smiley Mags / MagsGraphics

Awesome! I saved the colors and almost done with the kit. Love the colors. smiley

@Maggie: I'm not Marisa smiley , but I can answer! Yes, the blog train is open to anyone that wants to participate. The more the merrier!

This thread might help you with background information.

Can't wait to see what you create!

Love it!
I have some ideas in mind, so we'll see how far I can stretch my newbie designing abilities. smiley

Oh my! already getting ready for May?!, wow! I just can't believe it! I love the winning color palette! smiley

I've updated the palette to the right month. Unfortunately I can't claim this to be a copy paste issue, I actually changed it to April on purpose. It's a bit confusing being so many months ahead!

hehe I'm sure everyone can relate smiley

I'm in!! yay! Love the palette!

I love it! I already have an idea smiley

Tiffany--Thanks for the Pinterest board and the great ideas.
Michelle--Thanks for the color swatch. You ladies are the greatest!
Looks like this can be a fun month with lots of creativity and GREAT colors!!!

Absolutely LOVE these colors. I am going to TRY to get in on this one.

Wow, amazing colors!!! Looks like this is gonna be another big one!!:) Yay!!

I started on mine! smiley

Colors are interesting. WIll have to put thinking cap on and see what's under it.

I adore this months colours. Can't wait to get started! @ Tiffany, thanks for the Pinterest link - lots of fantastic inpsiration there.

Love this palette! Hoping to join this month. Last month I was sick for two weeks, got behind in everything. Now things are looking brighter! Planning to get back into the swing of things.

These colors are beautiful. I can't wait to see everyone's creations.

Here is a preview of my kit smiley Love the colors

Oh my! That is so cute and fun Karry! And you're so quick. I love the broad theme of this one. Can't wait to have time to get something started. smiley

@Karry! You are awesome this are so cute. I love it.

beautiful kit Karry!

here is my try

Pages

Topic locked