May 2014 Blog Train: In Progress

99 posts / 0 new
Last post

Love them ALL!!!!! I know what I will be doing on May 1! smiley

Wow! Great stuff so far! I loved this theme and the colors! I think Sheila and I were thinking the same thing with phones and letters! I almost did a typewriter too, but ran out of time. smiley Here are previews of mine.

@Rachel: OMG, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your kit, especially your adorable phone!!:) We totally had the same mindset,haha! This really is going to be one of the best blog trains yet, everyone is just contributing such amazing things, I just can't wait!!

Love all of these kits....especially Courtney's Beatles themed kit

@Rachel Your kit is so happy. I love it

Count me in please smiley I will be back with a preview at some point.

Is it still time to take part ? I would like to... if possible ?

HI EVERYONE IM LATE WE HAD A DEATH IN THE FAMILY MYT SIL HERE IS MINE U CAN DL ON MY BLOG.
http://joyscreations2013.blogspot.com/

@Joy, sorry to hear about your loved one. You are not late. This doesn't go live until May 1. These are only previews/inspiration at this point. For some of us (okay probably just me...) these can change from the initial preview to the final kit. smiley

hi oh thank u u have a great day/weekend ok smiley

I'm back for my third blog train! I had fun creating this. I also see such a trend in pocket scrapbooking that I decided to make blank colored cards that can be embellished with elements or word art. I'll have two parts on my blog to download on May 1.

OMG All of these kits are amazing..soo glad I found all of you. Your designs give me inspiration to get going! Thanks everyone.
M

Here's what I'm contributing. It's been a rough couple of weeks creatively, so I struggled to get something done.

Happy Easter everyone!

Here is my contribution. So far I made journaling cards and few elements. Depending on how much time I will have I may add more by May 1st. Enjoy!

SI Cover Templete by Ania D. Archer, on Flickr

Here is what i created so far I may add depending on time It has one paper, I blending paper, 1 frame, 2 word art and 6 elements all are shown in preview hope you like it

@Caroline: It's really never too late to participate. I won't post the final sign up thread until a a few days before May, and you can even sign up late. So I think there's still plenty of time.

OK, thanks a lot ! so, count me in !

Am working on mine!

Here is my preview:

It's not live yet but it will be live on my blog on May 1st, 2014. Everyone, your stuff is all super and I think lots of people are going to be getting lots of amazing free stuff!!!

Ready for May!!!
All kits are amazing everyone! And Rachel I adore the both kit smiley Here is mine;

Here's my part...

I did a paper pack. My blog post is set to go live on the 1st. smiley

Hello everyone.

Love the kits so far what a fun train this will be!

Here is my portion:

Love the parts so far.. looks like it's going to be a great train!
Here is my preview - will be up on May 1st.

I can't wait for the blog train being live. There are so many wonderful kits here. Wow, i'm so excited smiley

Here's my contribution, it will be on my blog.

My template

So many amazing talented ladies here, the kits, templates are completely wonderful. I am hoping to contribute something as well. Just waiting for my grand monsters to go home, so I can focus fully and get something done.
smiley

Finally Have something for you ladies. Hope you like it.

Pages

Topic locked