May 2015 Blog Train - Comments

58 posts / 0 new
Last post
May 2015 Blog Train - Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until May 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

Melo, I love your gorgeous painted journal cards!

Amanda, love the burlap butterflies! So cute!

Agreed those are beautiful! And Marisa your Birdhouse in my Soul is lovely too! Its all shaping up to be a lovely train!

The palette was fabulous and so are all the kits done.

This is really a beautiful theme, and the colors are so soft and elegant!

By what I've seen so far, this is going to be amazing - my brain is in overload mode already trying to decide whether to stick to scrapbooking or whether to design a wonderful set of cards for my mum in law using these designs! Thanks in advance to all the contributors.

Such a gorgeous collab! TY everyone for all the love and hard work you put into these blog trains for us...it is very appreciated smiley

Super in love with the color palette this month. And the BT are fabulous, thanks for sharing y'all! smiley smiley

Holly, your embossed papers are absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you Robyn!

Everything looks so great already. Can't wait til it kicks off and I can download all the goodies. Thank you everyone who shares so much of their work. smiley

I haven't had time to do anything for this. Still hoping to squeeze out a template, but I wanted to say "Bravo" awesome stuff in this beautiful colour palette!!! Lovely work!!!
smiley

I don't know about anyone else, but I was so disappointed when this palette didn't win for April. I hoped that it would be chosen for May, but even if it hadn't been, I had already decided to use it somehow. It's one of my favourite blog train palettes since I discovered this site, and I'm really looking forward to collecting everyone's creations, and from what has already been posted (both in the working thread and the final list) I know that it's going to be a gorgeous collaboration bundle. Well done to everyone!

By the way, if you want even more in this palette, even though my blog train contribution was the Sampler Kit, I also made a full bundle (5 element kits and 7 paper kits), which you can download from my freebie thread (Dancing Tiger Designs).

Robyn, you are so productive!!!!! smiley

Renewal has turned out to be a beyond gorgeous bundle! Can't wait to use it smiley

I'm totally loving this blog train! Everyone has done such a wonderful job. I can see me using a little something from everyone this time around. smiley

With Renewal I was, France, but my mojo just isn't there for June's England. The palette just doesn't do it for me, I'm afraid.

Tonje Gram, thanks for your packs, very pretty.

Beautiful, Really Beautiful! Thank you all for such wonderful designs!

So many pretty things. Too difficult to pick just one as a favorite!

@Robyn - I agree about the palette. This one I just loved and I voted for it when we were choosing April's palette.

Unfortunately (fortunately?) I've not been able to spend much time on design this month, because one of my old clients called me and needed a lot of work done (English/Italian interpreting and translating). It's good money, yeah, and I'm grateful, but wish I had more time to play with my designs. Sigh!

They're sending me to Milan Expo for several days, and I will have limited access to the Internet, and particularly Facebook (mobile access to FB is not working for me), so if anyone has problems with my downloads, I'll be back online 100% on the 8th of May, at which time I will take care of all replies, tech issues, etc.

Happy May to all! smiley

Thank you everyone for sharing your hard work!

I just love this palette and the blog train is absolutely beautiful. Great job everyone!

As much as I didn't love the palette, everyone has created beautiful things for it, and I can see a lot of pages I could make with this kit. Well done, everyone!

Robyn, thanks! It took me around half an hour of playing around with bevels and patterns to figure out how to make the first one look good, but I'd spotted some hard-edged embossed patterns by a designer whose work I like, and wanted to figure out how it was done. I always loved embossed papers when I did paper scrapping, mostly for the extra texture it gave the finished page, but hadn't figured out yet how to do it digitally. There'll probably be at least one or two in each kit from here on out. smiley

Marcy, you're so lucky to get to travel and be paid for it! Enjoy Italy! smiley

I have loved every bundle I've downloaded - the colours are beyond beautiful and they're perfect for spring themes, wedding themes, childhood, vintage, gardening - the list is endless! Thank you all for the effort of creating these beautiful elements, papers, borders and everything - I cannot wait to work out exactly what I am doing and go for it! ~M x

Awesome work, everyone! Thank you!

If any of you already downloaded my portion the link was to the wrong download
http://scrapingarizonagirl.blogspot.com/
I have it corrected so head on back and re-download it.

Beautiful Job, Ladies, Thank you!

For those of you who love the kits, there's a Daisies and Dimples Facebook Hop going on for iNSD that looks to use a very similar color palette. I haven't checked them next to each other yet, but it might be worth looking if you're reading this over the iNSD weekend!
Daisies and Dimples INSD Facebook Hop list

Ack, I just realized that I forgot to include one of the papers before zipping up the mini-kit. So, if you downloaded it prior to 1:30am on May 3rd, you won't have it. I've corrected the mistake and the zip now does include everything. For those of you who need that specific paper, you can find it right here. So sorry for the inconvenience!

100 K Thanks for all the work!

[img][/img]

I planned on listing all the kits with my favorite items...with all the designers names... but the list got WAY TOO LONG and I thought no one will be happy to see that long a post. LOVED all the work here! Awaiting the other kits to come!

LOL @ Poodle. I had thought of doing the same thing, but then I realized I downloaded virtually all of the kits.

Pages