May 2016 Blog Train - Comments

38 posts / 0 new
Last post
May 2016 Blog Train - Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until May 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

So far, everything's been gorgeous, and the previews of the ones that aren't ready yet look awesome, too! Big Thanks to everyone for all the work!

Can someone please explain to me how to download from 4shared?? Ugh. I can never get it to work. It just keeps downloading something called "flash_player_setup.exe" and popping up ads.

Phyllis, Do you have a link to your blog?

Erin, to download from 4shared: login (I click login with facebook); then choose 'free download'.. it should start counting down from 20 to 1 and then it's a direct download

I just tried to DL another persons part thru 4shared and I got a pop up saying I was infected. I know I wasn't, but 4 shared worries me. I ended up backing out without taking the download. I've used a free dropbox for a long time. As long as you don't get it too full you can use a free version forever.

I just saw this too:
https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking/pixel-scrapper-blog-trains/help-hosting-blog-train-portions
I think it's a great idea!

What does "Reserving my spot" means? Do I have to return to stalk the thread every other day to see if this part of the train is up?
Thank you to all the wonderful designers for their gifts!!! smiley

Reserving a spot means that the person intends to participate but they aren't quite done with their contribution.

If the person has a blog, you can usually subscribe to their blog and receive an email when they post new content to their blog.

But if they don't have a blog or don't have a subscribe feature, then yes, you will just have to keep checking back here to see when they post.

Yes, I hate 4Shared. I always try and have bad luck and craziness and I just give up. I'm a smart person and I can't seem to figure it out!

I just put in the link to my blog and apologize profusely for being so stupid to forget it. Thank you, Erin, for posting your comment here or I never would have realized I forgot it.

Fun Blog Train, Thank you Very Much!

Erin, I can't find a link ON your blog... the link TO your blog is here, in the thread, but once I'm there...

I'm sorry that my links were late. It's been fixed now. This is the 2nd time that I've scheduled Blogger to post and it didn't post it. It just reverts it to a draft post. My apologies!

Ha! Phyllis, you aren't stupid! It's just a little mistake! No worries!

Hi Erin, Thank you for your portion. I understand your frustration, but if I am busy I try to put an "all inclusive" thank you here .. I just tried to put one on your blog, and remembered why I don't post a thank you there. I don't have account with those listed, or don't understand what I need to enter (yours has: Google Acct/Live Journal/Wordpress/Typepad/AIM/ & OpenID) .. on other sites they have "name" and i enter that & it's all okay!! The same as all the designers, I also wish to preserve my computer safety, so I put as little personal info up as possible, as I can't use other forms of protection (as in "prove your not a robot") smiley I am not particularly computer savvy, so there is a lot I don't understand.
You do amazing work, and I appreciate the beautiful gifts you provide. Have a great day, and I hope you get a little more "love" Hugs!

Phyllis - I had that problem many moons ago and found a solution which I posted here in the forum. I just checked the original link in my post and it has gone bye-bye. But, if you do a google search for a 4shared download link generator it'll give you several to choose from. I'll still link my post here because the directions may still be apply to most of them.

Hope it helps.

-Lisa

Thanks, Jill! I just have been bombarded with rude people lately. It's draining when you are dealing with a FREE product. No worries about the comments!

Thanks to all of the designers (especially you Erin). You really knocked this one out of the park. I can see myself using all of these great contributions over and over again.

Everything looked gorgeous! I can't wait to look at them all a little more closer. Thanks!!

Thank you, Charlotte!

Everything is so beautiful! Love it all! Thank you!

Great job everyone!! I will be a downloading fool again today. smiley

THANKS to all the designers. A wonderful job and so much to work with! First timers did superb work. MERCI GRACIAS DANKE

Tina, thank you for your late contribution! I tried to leave a comment on your blog but it says that comments are only allowed by "blog team members" When I tried to unzip it, it just contains one word art which is a quote from Van Gogh.

PS Good luck on fixing your computer.

Thank You to everyone!!

Whoo-hoo! Another lovely train leaving the station! Thanks everyone

Thank you to everyone who created such fab kits for this blog train - they are all so lovely and will be well used !

I LOVE this blog train! Thank you so much for all of your beautiful designs! Birthday kits have to be my favorite!!!

Thank you to all the designers for your awesome contributions. This has been one of my all-time favorite blog trains.

Such beautiful designs! Thank you so much for sharing. Cannot wait to use these for the pictures of my daughter's birthday!

Anyone else had trouble downloading Tina's part?

Thank you to all the designers. Great job this month!

Thank you all for your wonderful contributions. Some of them were very whimsical, and some were very practical. My birthday is this month, so I may make a layout with some of the pictures from my party. smiley

Pages