May 2016 Blog Train - Working

94 posts / 0 new
Last post

hi mine will go live on my blog the 1st

Holly, I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. smiley

This will be live on my blog on the 1st (it's already scheduled, woohoo, I'm not behind for once!)

I love these!

I'm excited about this blog train. The theme is really appealing. If there is one thing I can count on scrapbooking every year, it's birthdays. I have 13 nieces and nephews plus my own kids! I'm really looking forward to what you ladies come up with.

Fantabulous! Not only for birthdays but the elements will join any cinco de mayo events -- which is coming right up!

Here's my pack of papers - 60 of them! On Dea's designs

I am going to try to participate and I clicked the link to get the PS preview. It is saying it is over a year old and now archived or something. Can this be revived so newbies have access to it?

I was wondering the same thing. The preview template would save some time.

Hello!

Sandy, Rhonda: I asked Marisa Lerin about the preview template some days ago and she told me she plans to make it available for everyone, not only for patrons, so I am waiting for it too!

Just in case you don't know where is it:

https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/marisa-lerin/designs/pixel-scrapper-preview-package-template-paper

Waiting for Marisa!;)

Thanks for the info smiley

I haven't had much time to design lately. Here is what I've managed to put together this time. Now, I just have to find time to organize, zip everything up, upload, and post to the blog! :\

sweet!

Lovely kit Erin.

Hi ladies!

Here is my part. I hope it's ok. Please let me know if there are some problems.
I will post the download link in my Facebook page on May 1st.
It's ok?

Thanks so much smiley

I so enjoyed the kits from April, I wanted to return with something to give back. Mine is available now on my blog. Hope you like it.
http://tinyurl.com/h9yhmbg

Wow! Lots of colors this month. It's going to be a great hop! Cant wait to jump on board!

I accidently came up with a few things to add to the train this month, I'd probably be posting a download link from dropbox, for those of you post your contributions this way, what the easiest way to get the job done? (Who knows maybe I'll start a blog... not quite that dedicated yet smiley )

The preview template should be available for download again.

Had a few bumps in the road this month but here's what I came up with...

Very cute, Jennifer!

Thanks for the preview template... what about paper preview? it says that it's available to patrons only, and since I don't do much elements - I do mostly papers - that should help me a lot

Thank you Erin smiley

I did a super mini kit. It will be available on my blog May 1st: Lavender Mint Graphics

That preview template has the strips for papers in it too, Andrea. It'll work for your portions as well.

Haven't participated in a PS blog train for a long time, love the colour scheme.
My part will be up on my blog 1st May. Everyone has done a great job so far, can't wait to see the all the other creations.

Here is my contribution for the May Blog Train

Great! Thanks, Holly! smiley

Such a fun and Happy theme. Great colours!

My part will be on my Facebook page on May 1st
https://www.facebook.com/DiryArt/

Pages

Topic locked