May 2017 Blog Train - Working

136 posts / 0 new
Last post

midori is a registered trade mark and no midori rights are with me but this template fits their format is all

Feedback? Am I a month late again? lol

This wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. But, I tried to pick up as much of the flavor of New Glarus as I could.

This is adorable, Diane. Love the camera charm and I can so use the stickers... smiley

I grew up in Pennsylvania but have lived for the past 20+ years in Ohio. My destination is the Cuyahoga Valley National Park which is between Cleveland and Akron, Ohio. We live less than 5 miles from the nearest trailhead (and a heron rookery) and hike and bike on the towpath often. The Park is actually located within the Ohio and Erie Canalway which stretches from Lake Erie to the middle of the state. One of my favorite spots in the park is the Beaver Marsh so there are a lot of "pond items" in the kit.

A better look at the papers:

and some flairs and cards:

Diane, I absolutely CAN'T WAIT until I could get this kit! It's so much like what my childhood was! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love the camera charm, the lederhosen, the goat, the bell (I have a set that look almost exactly like that!) and the lace............Again, thank you!

And Phyllis, I have only briefly been in Ohio, but your kit is absolutely stunning. Those papers......I'm drooling.

Thank you, Lisel and Bina. Of all the places I've lived, this is the first one that actually feels like home. Who knew that traditional Swiss food is so scrumptious!!

Phyllis -- Your kit is great! Love the papers.

I love your kit, Phyllis. I know I will use it. The papers are top notch, as always smiley

Thank you Lisel, Diane, and Bina!

Diane - I love your kit. The colors are so pretty and that boy and girl are adorable!

Bina - Your templates are wonderful!

Bina, I love your templates!!

smiley Thank you, Erin and Phyllis!

Really like this color scheme! Works great with photos!

I feel like a broken record but element previews might be the death of me! I have over 100 of them and choosing which to show and how to arrange them is driving me up the wall. Not to mention, shadowing is not my strong suit! Props to all you ladies who make picture perfect previews! I admire you all!

Wow the girls, i love your kits, i like the general travel theme, it's a great idea! smiley I'm excited to work with your kits! (sorry for my english i speek only french) smiley

I'm sad because I don't think I'm going to be able to participate in this train. I've been super-dooper busy and I haven't made anything yet. I'm not going to do the Smoky Mtns. justice, so if I make anything it will probably just be generic kit or a general travel theme.

Full Res

I found a newspaper from 1884!! They are hard to see but there are a couple cut out articles in the preview. Interesting to see what was front-page-important back then smiley

Gorgeous Kayl! Love how you ended up doing the Runes! And that newspaper is a really nice touch! And love all that Fika fun! I'm looking forward to downloading!

Love your amazing work ladies!

This blog train was hard for me, there are so many places in the world that i love.
My destination that i chose is my tiny and beautiful country Israel.
[img][/img]

I also made some pins

[img][/img]

Rachel, I hope to visit Israel one day. Your kit is lovely.

Here is mine! I actually found some time to finish it ( I skived off my normal scrapbooking time, but I can make that up later!)

Rachel, I love your submission! During Passover here in the diaspora, we always say, "Next year in Israel." And I always hope that one day that will be true! Beautiful kit!

Thank you Erin and Laurel smiley

Erin i love your kit, great work!

Been working on this all day. I hope it can be useful for someone smiley

By the way, I made some layouts for April's blogtrain but I couldn't finish on time. Maybe I can share them when the May blogtrain starts smiley

Is anyone doing Bavaria or Germany?

@Kayl: smiley smiley Wow, Kayl, I am so looking forward to your beautiful collection! The preview turned out brilliant. I love this.

Wow Pauline! Thanks! These look so nice!

Rachel, I absolutely love your Israel kit! Those pins are just perfect too! I especially love the wooden shoes, the eifel tower and the statue of liberty. Sweet!

Pages

Topic locked