May 2017 Blog Train - Working

136 posts / 0 new
Last post

I've just been to Berlin.. love the 'ampelmann' pins! smiley
I will defenitely use them! Thank you Rachel

I love this Kayl, I spent 3 months in Sweden back in the 60's and have a lot of pictures I have been wanting to scrap. This is perfect! So cute...

here is my 1 participation here(my name is lady or lady22 in scraps) smiley : link in my blog 1 mai

with basic palette by Marisa lerin

Destination Belgium

smiley smiley smiley

Bourico, I love this kit of yours! Can't wait to check it out on the 1st!

wow! thank you lisel, i am very happy!!! smiley

[img=900x900][/img]
[img=900x900][/img]

There are a ton of things that I love about living in Texas so it was hard to choose a specific location but the first thing people ask about when they visit us here in Fort Worth, or when we travel and people ask where we're from, is the stockyards so that was sort of my deciding factor for my kit. They're always shocked though when we tell them about the rest of the state and that it's not just cattle ranches, cowboys and tumbleweed.

Awesome, I hope the bundle does your pictures justice!

Shannon, I grew up near Ft. Worth, and I love your kit! I know I will be using it quite a bit smiley

Shannon, those papers are so rich, deep colors, they are fantastic! Thank you!

Tennessee will be available on my blog.

Yes Lori! TN is well represented on this blog train!

Here is my contribution
[url][/url]

Love your colors, Dawn! The feather papers are my favorite, I think!

I am in LOVE with this kit!

I see so many great kits that I am excited to use, especially the Fort Worth and Tennessee kits. Born on the outskirts of Fort Worth, my grandparents raised cattle there. And our family is having a family reunion in Tennessee this year, in Pigeon Forge. My father was born in Oklahoma, so I will use that kit quite a bit, too! They all are so fun, with many universal pieces that will work for any destination layout. Congratulations folks on once again meeting this challenge in an exemplary manner!

Pages

Topic locked