Nov 2015 Blog Train - Final List

49 posts / 0 new
Last post

Here's my contribution, please enjoy!

Download at my BLOG!!!

Dropbox Download

Download available here and visit my blog for older minis here

Mine is available on the blog at Holly Wolf Scraps.

Stop by my blog to pick up my contribution.
[img=500x500]Thankful Harvest blog train preview by Dragonfire Graphics, on Flickr[/img]

Here is my contribution. It's on my blog now.

Here is my little kit which you can find over on my blog here.

[img][/img]
[img][/img]
Papers
[img][/img]
Elements Word Art JC Alphas

This is the first time in almost a year and a half since I've participated, ah! smiley

Both parts available on my blog and later in the week there will be another coordinating freebie on my Facebook page! smiley

here's my part on Dea's designs

You can download my part on my Blog
here

Facebook freebie now available here!

If you're a subscriber, you can find this mini right here. Otherwise, you can head on over to my Facebook page to snag it. If by chance you aren't able to get it through either of those, just shoot an email my way and I'll send a direct download link your way. smiley

Also, since I WAY missed the October blog train list, I figure it should be okay to post it here. You can snag it here on the site or also on my Facebook page. Hopefully a few people can use some technology based elements for layouts.

Wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get anything set, but since a couple of you have also entered late, here it is. Could not get up the motivation or creativity to do a kit, but I created another, similar, summer-themed template like this and "Give Thanks" seemed to lend itself well. You can find it on my blog, Coop's Custom Creations. Sorry, no additional QP on my FB page this month.

How I used it. Kit is Thankful by Word Art World, to be released on November 14.

Hi all, I am very very late to post my part because I was away for a vacation and have returned just some hours ago..
Hope still someone can download and use my part.. smiley HERE IT IS-- Creative Mind's Studio

I forgot to post mine. SORRY! Here is link to get it on my blog [url=http://sugarbuttartisticdesigns.blogspot.com ]here[/url] and here is preview.

***Only post in this thread if you are posting a link to your part for the blog train.***
If you'd like to leave comments, questions, thanks, etc, please do so in this post.

Pages

Topic locked