Nov 2015 Blog Train - Working

115 posts / 0 new
Last post

Waow, awesome contributions ladies ! I hope I have enough time this month to join the blog train...

Awesome palette! I hope having enough time to join you again!
All your parts are beautiful!
I felt in love with @Karry's part !

I love this palette! Ladies, I am really liking your bits so far! Beautiful!

Here I have completed MY PART OF NOVEMBER BLOG TRAIN.. smiley
And as I promised, clear previews..
THESE SETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT MY BLOG ON 31st DECEMBER.. smiley

Here is my portion. Been absent for quite a while so glad to be back doing this again!
Sugarbutt Artistic Designs
Blog: http://sugarbuttartisticdesigns.blogspot.com

Wowza! You are all so on the ball! Everything looks fantastic. Sugarbutt, I just love the patchwork and the crow...so much fun. I better get busy finishing my music kit so I can get to work before November 1st is upon us! LOL

Thank you Sally! smiley

Sugarbutt, what a great contribution , love it !

I loved the colors.

This was a fun palette to work with.

Hey guys! You all have made some super cute fall kits! I've missed out on the last couple months with all the crazy we have going on, but had some time to play this month. Like always, one will be on my blog and the other my FB. smiley

This colour palette is gorgeous! Erin, your papers ...I love!
@Marcela...your kit is fantastic! All those wonderful elements...can't wait for the download!
@Amanda Brown...great kit!
@Karry... a cute mini!
But I love all the contributions so far. smiley
Last month I couldn't take part due to work pressures and it'll be the same this month also I think... smiley oh, well...just have to settle for free downloads! smiley smiley smiley
I have seen on many blogs, the free kits that they make available have only mediocre elements and papers (since hey, they're freebies, right?), whilethe ones for selling are very good... but not so here on PS...look at Marcela's, Amanda's, Kayl's, Diane's, Karry's, Sally's, Dawn's (forgive me if I'm not able to name all) and a score of others....even their freebie kits are superlative!!!
So, I'm very thankful for being able to have such a privilege as we get here on PS!
A big thank you to Marisa for making all this happen! smiley

Thank you, Chitra!!!

ooohhh nice colors! purple is my favorite, and those mauves and yellows are nice too - well let's see what I can come up with - those of you who've already posted - COMPLIMENTI!!! (compliments)

Thanks for all the compliments. I actually struggled with this color palette but now I think I may add some more goodies to my mini.

I don't have as many ideas for this theme as last month and I have to admit the colour pallet is a bit of a struggle for me, but I think I have come up with some interesting contributions. I don't know why my previews are blurry when i post them here. They are clear on my blog page.

I have finally completed my contribution.

Okay, now that I have finished my kit, I've taken a look at what everyone has come up with so far.

@Oleysa, beautiful mini, love the touches of glitter!!

@Amanda, those little critters are simply tooooo cute!!

@Diane, oh my gosh the little scarecrow boy and girl are absolutely adorable, and wow excellent elements!!

@Sugarbutt, gorgeous papers and awesome elements!!

@Sherry, what an excellent contribution!! The characters are fun!!

@Dawn, outstanding papers, can't wait to see your elements!!

@Stephanie, love the rich tones of your papers and your beautiful elements!!

@Kerry, oh my, my your mini is magnificent!!

@Erin, ohhh, can't wait to snag your awesome journal cards and your papers are gorgeous!!

@Marcela, as I said before, your kit is absolutely spectacular!!!

This is going to be another favorite blog train!! Ladies, pat yourselves on the back!!! smiley

Thank you Dawn..
Your kit is also very much awesome ..You are very talented.. I love each element, words & papers.. smiley

Dawn, you made an awesome kit , I can't stop looking at it !

I love what everyone is doing this month. Each one is different. I can't wait to see all the finished kits.

Great work so far everyone!

Here is what I came up with.

Robin I love your kit..It is very much beautiful..Very well done!! smiley

I worked on papers, cards, labels and some flowers. After all...

"It's always a little perfume
hands that provide roses,
the hands that know how to be generous."

(Brazilian Gospel Music I Love - translated by Google Translate: "It is always" from Judith Junqueira Vilela sister, Ituiutaba MG. http://www.cifraclub.com.br/alberto-costa/fica-sempre/)

PSOct2015_Tamara-Fernandes_Preview_pu by Tamara Fernandes, no Flickr

Here is my mini kit contribution.
[img=500x500]Thankful Harvest blog train preview by Dragonfire Graphics, on Flickr[/img]

Thank you, Dawn!

WOW! Everything is looking so awesome! I LOVE what everyone is doing!!!!

Here's mine. I haven't played here in a long time, been super busy, but I had time so thought I'd come through!!
smiley

I just had to make a few more journal cards. Everything will be available on my blog November 1

Pages

Topic locked