Nov 2016 Blog Train - Comments

54 posts / 0 new
Last post

Wow, everyone's offerings are awesome! I an't wait to dig into each and every one of them! Thank you, everybody!

with these wonderfull blogtrain...I don't find where to post the layouts made with it..

@Mutti, it looks like you've found the thread in the Layout Challenges forum. Gorgeous layouts, too!

Wow!! Mutti has used a couple of my papers in her layouts! smiley smiley smiley

Hm! I don't know why you can't seem to download them, others have been able to. What happens when you click my download link?

Kayl I don't know what my problem was - tried 3 times to download on the 1st and it wouldn't work, but just now they downloaded just fine! Thanks, I love them!!!

Glad it works now, enjoy them!

I'm just downloading the train now, and I've noticed that some designers still aren't identifying themselves in the name of their zip file. Could you please consider doing it? Thank you!

Everything looks beautiful ladies, thank you all so much for sharing your wonderful talents.

Hi, I have a concerns about Sonny Rush papers, it seems that the downloads for each paper is over 200-mb plus. I have never seen paper kits so large... By the way they are all beautiful, but way to large to download. (Just wanted to ask about this).

Hello girls!
i have 4 pages with this beautiful blog train, there are in my galery smiley

@Tamara: You can contact Sunny directly if you like, although if there are a lot of papers in the file (which there are in this case) the zipped file can easily be that large. I downloaded the first set and it looks great to me.

I checked all of them and the individual papers range from 2-25MB, which is normal for papers with a lot of texture to them. There are 160 total papers, so it probably came down to a balancing act between how many files she wanted to make people download and how big those files would have to be.

A heartfelt thank you to the most generous designers smiley smiley on the web...a wonderful collection! Congratulations to each and everyone! smiley smiley smiley smiley

Thanks to you all for the November blog train.

Thank you! Some beautiful kits here, they will be fun to work with!

This kit reveals all the magic of this year’s autumn. Wind! Rain! Chilly temps! It swirled red, bronze, orange and yellow in my yard. A few gales blew most of the leaves into the air to finally huddle in colorful piles on the verge of the woods. We raked the rest. Colonies of ephemeral mushrooms sprang from rotting logs and still linger in diminishing drifts. It has indeed been an “Enchanting Autumn.” Thanks to all the artists who enable us less talented scrappers to document our memories with panache!

Thank you so much for all the beautiful pieces! I can't wait to start creating with them.

The BT is fantastic! Many thanks to all the designers participating in the blog train. I LOVE ALL your autumn kits & bundles!

@ Tamara and anyone else -

Sorry about the size of my paper downloads. I have great trouble making decisions, so instead of choosing what to package, I package up everything. (Um, I didn't want any one of the papers to feel bad that they weren't selected for the final bunch - I wanted them all to feel equally loved....JK) I am learning that is a bad idea. I'll keep my paper downloads to perhaps just 30 papers, in the future. Again, I apologize for my poor choice and will keep things more manageable in the future. I am adjusting my December paper download now.

Sunny, please don't restrict your paper downloads! I absolutely loved all the papers you included for the November train! Besides, your papers will be lonely just sitting there all by themselves on your hard drive. smiley I was stunned by all the papers you included, but each and every one are so beautiful. Those who complained, I suspect, had just not extracted their zip files yet to see all that was included. You are amazing!

This is such a beautiful blog train ladies. Thank you so very much.

I love this season time, all the kits are gorgeous, TYVM for share.

Pages