Nov 2016 Blog Train - Poll

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nov 2016 Blog Train - Poll

We haven't had a poll for a for a while, but this month we had some good ideas that I really liked equally, so now we'll have to choose!

Enchanting Autumn image
Enchanting Autumn
65% (47 votes)
At the Table image
At the Table
34% (25 votes)
Total votes: 72

I voted for Enchanted Autumn. smiley

They are both lovely but Enchanted Autumn got my vote!

I voted for Enchanting Autumn - I just hope I can do it justice!

Enchanted Autumn smiley

Spring is starting where I live and we are sooo tired of Autumn and Winter colours - so I voted for At the Table - that beautiful pink and purple and vintage blue coming though...

Here in Spain we are still in Summer, and thought it is time for colder days I guess we will have to wait for Autumn! Anyway, I voted for Enchanted Autumn!

I voted for Enchanted Autumn. I love the palette! I just hope I can get some inspiration for it.

I voted for Enchanted Autumn!!! smiley

I also like the Enchanted Autumn palette, but as I already have a huge stash of awesome autumn kits I still need to break open, I vote for something a little different in Nov. - At The Table! smiley

Yeah, I voted for At The Table because I do have several Autumn kits already and they are mostly colors like Enchanting Autumn. I think it would be fun to have a November kit that has purple and teal in it! But either way, I like all the colors in both palettes, so whatever you guys decide, I'm good! I love that it's fall time here! My favorite time of year.

I'm new here so not sure if I'm supposed to vote, but I like Enchanted Autumn the best, though both palette's are lovely!

I think we're going to use At the Table with a new palette for December. Let me know your thoughts!

Topic locked