Nov 2016 Blog Train - Working

102 posts / 0 new
Last post

Here's the preview for the mini kit:

[img][/img]

This is probably one of my favourite times in the blog train process - when people are starting to post previews of their work! I just LOVE seeing what everyone comes up with! There are far too many gorgeous items to comment on individually, but everyone has created some beautiful art, and I'm so happy to be a part of all this! smiley

And here are the previews for the paper kits:

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

I just never seem to do small. I love designing so much that I just seem to get carried away.

Robin, I love how you've split your kits into colour themes!

Thank you Robyn.

I love the farthest right floral pattern paper!!! The kits are great, too!

I really fancy the lighter set of ombre style gradient type papers!

Wow! I love everyone's parts...cannot wait to get started on this!

Thanks, Kayl!

Oooo! My favorite time of year, and I can't wait for the hop to begin!!!

November.....November.....November......I gotta wait.....all things look beautiful!

Everything looks so fantastic!!!! I just love all that I'm seeing.

I haven't designed anything for a VERY very long time. Going to hop on here and challenge myself to do something - anything - for this blog train!! LOVE the colors!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with, Deb!

Wow, I'm not a designer but I took a peek in here and I can't wait! All the designs are gorgeous!

I seriously had a mind blank on this blog train theme, when I tried to draw faeries and magical things. I tried several times, then just moved away from that idea and stuck to what is "enchanting" to me, about autumn. Thank goodness others are more talented in the drawing department!

Sunny, my fairies and butterflies came from a Dover Clip Art Book, "150 Silhouette Designs". They let you use up to 10 of their designs in any one project.

EDIT: Although I did have to re-do a hand on one of the fairies, the original looked a bit odd. Hopefully, I've improved on it!

Good to know, Robyn - Thanks!

It's the first time for me to participate in a blog train and I am amazed how fast you all created your parts. I just managed to finish the papers . . .

@ Erin: I really like the way you combined all the colors of the palette in your kit and that it matches the fall theme so perfectly. I tried to do that as well but when using green, yellow and the blue colors it always looked more like spring smiley

@ Diane: That's what I call enchanting - love the glittering leaves.

Glad to have you along Claudia!

Thanks, Marisa.

Here is the paper preview. I will try to make some elements too.

Claudia, I love your papers!!

Claudia, I agree with Sonia. I'll have to copy that polka dot paper!

Awesome job Claudia!

Hey everyone! So it has been over a year since I've joined the PS blog train but I had that itch to get back in this month lol. This is going to be a super train come November! You all have done great. smiley

MINI

PAINTY PAPERS

@Amanda ~ Beautiful submission & welcome back to the blog trains smiley

I certainly went with a different direction on this train than the usual hehe.

Amanda, good to see you back!
I've enjoyed many of your previous kits, and am looking forward to this one.

Jessica, so SWEET! I love it, can't wait for it!

Omigosh Jessica! I love the snow white take on this!! smiley

Pages

Topic locked