Oct 2014 Blog Train: Comments

53 posts / 0 new
Last post
Oct 2014 Blog Train: Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until October 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

I participated for the first time in this train, and I personally cannot wait to collect everyone's parts! There are some stunning creations this time.

I agree! This is the most exciting yet.

I think it's because of the "Art" aspect - Ania's watercolours, Dawn, Sheila & Julie's beautiful papers... Everyone seems to have been inspired this time. Gorgeous colours, gorgeous kits - well done, everyone!

Nadia, your cats are adorable! As is the rest of your kit!!

When is the latest I can join the train?

If I am right (correct me if I am wrong) you can post your portion in the final list thread as long as you go live on October 01st.

Linda, in past trains I have seen people "reserve their spot" with a post in the Final List, and their part has not come online for days after the official start of the train - but I really don't know the official stance on this, so hopefully you will get a response from someone who knows more!

Everything I've seen so far is beautiful!

I just saw Nathalie's styles, and I have to say they are beautiful! Can't wait to grab them!

@Linda, Marisa tends to be rather flexible on the start of the train. More often than not, I'm a few days late (one day I'll be on the ball and post early). smiley So, if you're interested, just reserve yourself a spot. The more people who participate, the merrier.

Everyone's submissions look gorgeous! Just one more day! smiley

I'm excited. I hope mine's OK. It's my first time. I didn't use all the colors.

Everyone's work is great and everybody here is SO nice and SO helpful!!! Thanks a lot!

Your kit looks awesome Linda! And this is my first blog train too! smiley

This is such a colorful and creative train! Thanks so much to everyone for your wonderful designs and inspirations!

It's my first blog train, too, Linda!

Could I just say one thing to all the designers - could you please, PLEASE put your designer name (or even just your initials) in the name of your .zip file? It makes it so much easier to identify your work for those of us who don't have time to either rename or unzip immediately! Thank you.

Thanks Patricia!!

smiley Huge thanks everyone for your portions of this blog train! The train is so long that I didn't comment on everyone's blogs, sorry for that, so I spread a little love here. smiley

(and yes Violet, I feel like a hoarder now! lol smiley )

If you were having problems downloading my part, it should be working now!

Where do we find the blog roll list???

@Elizabeth Minkus, I just love your wordart, thank you so much for sharing!

To everyone who participated: This is the coolest blog train. It's my first time joining and I'm so proud of doing it with such a nice, understanding, talented and helpful bunch. You gals all rock!

Thank you so much!!

wow! This is an amazing blog train. Thank you all for sharing your time and hard work... perhaps one of these months I will make that attempt. Great job designers!

a big, fat, juicy Thank You to all the contributors! it's always exciting to see how creative & versatile you all are smiley

This kit is great! Thanks to all of the contributors. I can't wait to start using it!

Very gorgeous contributions to this month's blog train. smiley

Thank you all so much for sharing. smiley

Beautiful kits Ladies, Thank you so much!

Christina - just go up to the first post in this forum. Marisa has a place you just click on to see the list for the blog train.

FALL FABULOUS THANK YOU to all the designers.. wonderful and artistic work! smiley smiley

OMG !!!!! What a fantastic blog train this month !!!!!!
Love the artsy feel smiley
Can't wait to jump on the train.
I just popped into have a look see and had to tell you all how wonderful every ones is smiley

Just finished downloading these awesome contributions! I usually wait until a couple of days after the 1st in case there are any corrections. Everyone's work this month is just so gorgeous! Many thanks ladies for all your hard work!

Absolutely beautiful blog train! The colors are rich and beautiful and there is such a variety. I couldn't find links to comment on some of the sites - thank you to all of the designers for so generously sharing your talent and work!

Pages